It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

https://youtu.be/1EabmcTVL2k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

6 Likes

When I saw this thought of @inferry. ART SQOOL

Came out yesterday.

10 Likes

I’ve watched a bit of Barry’s video before, I have yet to watch all of it tho.

6 Likes

Anyone else play Kingdom Hearts 3 yet? Also, very jealous of Truly’s KH3 PS4. Must not take! :joy:

Also, apparently there is going to be a new Animal Crossing game for Switch, and there’s a rumor of a new Zelda game hitting the shelves before the year is out. I think that is very unlikely but you never know! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Which games are you picking up this month?

^none of them :smirk: :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Gog just told me about

Which is a game I have not heard anything about what so ever so far and releases in less than a week. Looks kind of interesting, very pretty for such a stylized art style.

Seemed like something that could use a little more exposure.

8 Likes

that one does actually look pretty cute, -lovin the graphics and dual art style choice :+1:
And that description:

"Welcome to a feel-good FPS! A colorful adventure combining action, negotiation and rogue-lite elements. You play as a kid that is neither a hero nor a warrior. Yet with the power of friendship, you will overcome every obstacle in your way! "

:joy:

8 Likes

CRACKDOWN 3 IS REAL AHHHHHHHHHHH

11 Likes

admit it, there is no way it’s gonna be able to live up to the hype; so you’re just getting it because of Terry Crews right? :wink:
:smile:

6 Likes

unpopular opinion crackdown 3 looks like a 2014 generic open world

7 Likes

Oh my I’m in love. thanks so much, F! Definitely gonna keep an eye out for this one.

And the description looks totally fabulous as well, @Gnuffi.

Like a crossover between Lovely Planet and Borderlands or something :joy:

7 Likes
9 Likes

It’s a medieval-themed organic city builder, pretty cool already.

8 Likes

Activiro: Players Pay Twice :rofl:

I had high hopes when it was announced, but what Activision did in the last 6 months made me think that’s is possible to charge you after certain death count to be able to play again :smiley:. Let’s pray From Software had a good contract!

8 Likes

From what I can understand, Activision is only publishing the game for the West and nothing more.

8 Likes

All of y’all Crackdown 3 haters are breaking my heart.

I already know I’ll love the game as long as it runs well. It’s exactly what I wanted, a next-gen Crackdown sequel with polish and clean modern visuals. Oh, and maybe the multiplayer will be cool, I guess.

See y’all at the top of that big ass skyscraper

8 Likes

that’s usually a hint though that maybe most of us won’t like the game at all, rofl

just saying, no hard feelings, and u know it’s true

7 Likes

or just for CptMold (and the guys [or that one guy?] at gameranx) and nothing more, rofl

6 Likes

oof

Just for the record though, I’m not an Activision fan, phone or not. The only non-CoD Activision games I can think about actually enjoying in recent memory were the Deadpool game and Destiny 2, and I really do mean like (as in, thought it was alright) about Destiny.

8 Likes

Ye… I’m not that much into Glander’s work, but thanks for the thought :hugs:

6 Likes