It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

I was excited for Phoenix Point…

THEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED

9 Likes

Mmm this! i JUST LOVE main game . But i always have a huge problem with buying DLCs … they often cost more than i paid for the game but offer less and even thou i would love to get them in the end i can never justify paying so much for them.

7 Likes

and deep silver releases today outward:

xeon races:

4 Likes

I waited for the Ashes of Malmouth DLC to get a discount before getting it myself. I will rarely buy something day one too. I suggest you don’t be driven by the hype and wait for a decent discount, I know Gnuffi won’t, but a Gnuffi alt shall. :smile:

7 Likes

:point_up_2: aye
and i think it goes for all games
unless you “looove” a game so much, spend a ridiculous amount of hours in it, and “musthaf” dlc day one -there isn’t really any reason to not just wait around for the next sale. Especially if you have other games that might take your time until then
And since i’m a total fanboi “i” might get xx/25$s feel of value for such dlc easily, but doesn’t mean someone else couldn’t have used that on a whole other game and gotten equal/more.
it’s rare thing where the rule doesn’t apply; “games get cheaper, soon” -all good things come to those who wait :+1:

6 Likes

also; 21hours hyyyyype!! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

-heavy breathing-

IT IS HAPPENING!

Pretty damn sure it is being released this year, and this better not be an early April Fool’s prank or I’m gonna be real angry. I doubt it of course, because…

and:

10 Likes

release date:time is subjective :frowning:

6 Likes

Yea, but the game is already made. They’re really just working out the graphics set, so I don’t think it’ll be 2020 or 2021. Maybe November 2019 at most.

4 Likes

my backlog is growing

4 Likes

Am i the only one exited about Mortal Kombat 11 around here?
Am-I-The-Only-One-Around-Here

6 Likes

Oooooooo, Larian is back at it bois! More tactics goodness :blush:

9 Likes

windscape is now out!

7 Likes

The day has come!

11 Likes

Dinos and Romeo and Juliet…What could go wrong? Maybe that is where our little @yoshirules has been hiding. She’s Juliet???

11 Likes

The time has come!

Here’s the link to the DLC page:

12 Likes

do you have money ? no more
more releases

7 Likes

Good news is that it doesn’t cost anything to add to the WL. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

u know with ideas like that it’s surprising yr not an EA executive

7 Likes

Been looking at reviews of this, and on the wishlist it goes. Looks exactly like my kind of game, and a really nice new take on the fantasy game genre. It’s apparently a bit rough around the edges, but it’s a promising idea.

6 Likes