It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Avocado juice? How do you even… make it into the juice :smiley:

5 Likes

I guess he means avocado vitamin. I drink that too. Usually mixed either with condensed milk or milk, papaya (it’s different from the American papaya) or bananas. Yummy. :avocado:

5 Likes

I miss my friend’s avocado tree. I, also, miss my lime, orange, mango and tangerine tree. I really miss going out my back yard and picking a fresh tropical fruit. The crap they sell up here is a crime against humanity. I miss my neighbour’s grapefruit tree too. :cry:

The rains we had this spring ruined our mulberry tree fruits and the squirrels always take a bite out of the apples here. Got lots of flowers on the grapes…will see what the fall brings.:thinking:

5 Likes

Yes, juice, vitamin, shake, whatever you wanna call it :rofl:

@delenn13
We had a mango tree in our previous house, one of my favorite fruits, I miss that too! Dad made a net to place above the car so they wouldn’t damage it, so we had lots of them really nice and yummy at the season.

Now we have star fruit and acerola cherry trees. We just had these little guys come pick some star fruits this morning:

Last time we had some spare bananas for them. :smile:
P.S.: The doggos always go crazy when they see these fellas around… heheh

5 Likes

6 Likes

This came out on the 10th of July. Got pretty pixels…And it’s FREE
heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

A Shout out to @yoshirules @yoel666 @coralinecastell, @YQMaoski @missiloon @AcornAvenger @KittiBear and @Enki :loudspeaker: :mega:

Also Free on Itch.io:

11 Likes

This looks pretty good. :smiley: Thanks!

9 Likes

Ayyy thanks for the tag ^^

6 Likes

Thank goodness, finally Bee movie will get a game that is it’s equal!

I look forward to a game where we can educate those who have never seen a bee what it is. Hopefully there will also be a section of the level where people just scream and run around whenever you fly by.

Maybe then people will appreciate how annoying that is.

7 Likes

Bee movie has its own game actually, and it’s surprisingly good (especially for kids)

5 Likes

Premise is sorta like Murdered Soul Suspect at first glance, but the protagonist survived. The art is also really gorgeous, to me anyway. Not so @YQMaoski?

5 Likes

Definitely looks good, been on my WL for a while, saw that it came out a couple of days ago. Definitely planning to put some time into it when I am able to. :smiley:

4 Likes

Where my fellow weebs at?

5 Likes

Looks better made than whatever the hell the thing on Switch I played was.

4 Likes

So Tetris Effect finally came out on PC! I really want to play it in VR, but I’m not too excited about buying it on Epic.

5 Likes

Yup, the thing does look cool, wouldn’t be keen on the VR thing even if I could. I can see the pieces behind my eyelids after playing. Imagine playing VR, lol.

5 Likes

Well Wolfenstein: Youngblood came out today one day earlier than consoles. I played a bit of it (got super sick because you can’t disable motion blur) and its a shooter as you would expect it, but the quirky sisters and story and Wolfenstein history is probably the majority reason anyone would want to play the game.

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like it’s doing too hot with it’s Mostly Positive rating on steam.

I, for one, won’t be getting it.

4 Likes

I’m mostly just interested in playing it in VR, getting epilepsy levels of colors is fun sometimes (but yes it might be hard to play). When I just want to play normal tetris I can do so on every other platform ever.

5 Likes

Mostly Positive is a bad thing now? :sweat:

Anyhow, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone not into the Wolfenstein series (religiously wishing to know how it plays out) or who were captured by the eccentric nature of the sisters and their quest in the trailer, like I was. Beyond that, it feels just like any other arcadey shooter, so there’s nothing new in it. Linear shooter. So definitely don’t get if that sort of thing ain’t up your alley. :slight_smile:

(for me, getting it for $20 was a good deal haha).

5 Likes