It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Think about it though…it’s a guaranteed bucket of cash, and if it goes well, a potential relationship with the bucket maker. Maybe Sony were too demanding…so why screw it up?

4 Likes

y good-quality buckets are rly hard to come by these days

4 Likes

It’s coming - 28th of March!

8 Likes

that’s 1 day after Forgotten Gods expansion. So y’all knows which is the important one!

oohhh baby, yea comn go give it to me, uhh you know what’t is i want!:crazy_face::drooling_face:

11 Likes

11 Likes

Requires 3rd-Party Account: Xbox Live

dafuq, hope I still have my account. since Microsoft enacted a time limit killswitch a while ago.

4 Likes

O MY FGOD

6 Likes

indeed, well spoken, Sir!

4 Likes

sry didn’t know where to put this, thought about a thread of “silly game news” or “today in gaming stupid” :thinking: but meh :man_shrugging:

“Anthem” :grimacing:

yea, but that’s because the real trick is to not even wear any gear :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

man, Anthem just keeps on giving, it’s gotta be an royal fcn sht fest by now over there
nearly rivaling Bethesda in glitches, and “i don’t know who” in embarrassing coding and oversights.
“gotta get them releases out on time!” tho :smirk:

10 Likes

Well, this is new. The most basic rifle is also the most powerful and now you don’t even need to dress for battle. Not bad for a looter shooter :ok_hand:

5 Likes

That means you should play it for the story right?..right?? Wait…

5 Likes

WARNING! Yahtzee is not Kid/Work Friendly!

7 Likes

This was in my feeds and it’s beyond Cute. More like awwwwwdorable And i don’t like TM games. I am hoping they add a casual/relaxed mode(and Linux) before it leaves EA.

Since it had dinos in it, it makes perfectly good sense that our own cute little dino, @yoshirules, reviewed it.

9 Likes

does this count?

wtf is up with paradox?? o.O
-they gone full Ubisoft now?

11 Likes

I love how I knew that the game WASN’T Epic exclusive before I even knew what the acronym stood for.

And yes, all is welcome on the hype train. Epic has stolen a lot of great games from this list, so a few from 2020 would be great to fill the gaps… the big hole in my heart that Control left…

6 Likes

FML… due to nostalgia of not only the first Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, but years of playing the TTRPG and LARP as well, I will be dropping $90 on a pre-order for the premium edition (Blood Moon Edition).

P.S. EXPANSION means *Garou

EDIT: *Werewolves

7 Likes

Whoa! @GeekInUndies Guess you’re gonna play the heck out of that! Wow! Glad you can afford to get something you really want. :smile:

5 Likes

yea i sorta had the same thought -but fck me if i’ll do it a year in advance:dizzy_face:. What is up with these crazy pre purchase time-frames more and more lol
but it’s definitely a game i have in mind/on the list that i “probably” want day 1, after all these years i’m just curious to see what they’ve come up with, sorta almost regardless of good/bad :blush:

9 Likes

Well this is…a bit odd. I thought it was a joke at first honestly.

5 Likes

I liked this game so much, it is so adorable and fun to play :smiley:

5 Likes