Thou art awesome. Thank you for keeping this updated. ^^
Making History® delivers the open-ended gameplay of strategy-game classics, but with compelling new economic, military, and diplomatic systems and deep research that lets you play with real historical challenges.
The game drops you into a rich WWII world where every nation has its own agenda, and where events can turn on a single alliance. Work with your nation’s historic strengths and weaknesses. Build up your industry, infrastructure, economy, military. Create alliances. Then reshape your strategy as the world evolves with each turn.
* Rich WWII world: MAKING HISTORY: The Calm & the Storm includes over 80 nations and 800+ regions. Each nation is given detailed characteristics built on extensive research, including economic and military strengths, diplomatic relations, ideology, and technical advancement. Each region features terrain, infrastructure, resource production and more.
* You are your Nation: Jump into a world in motion where every nation is pursuing its own agenda, and where events can turn on the breaking of a single alliance. Devise strategies based on your nation’s historic strengths and weaknesses’ and revise your plans as the world evolves in response to your actions. Play as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the USSR, the United States, or China.
* Multi-Turn Combat: An innovative combat system allows many approaches to engagements from massive assaults to holding actions. Supplies, reinforcements and geography all affect your battle plan.
* More Military Options: Use unique unit abilities to blitzkrieg with armor, fight attrition battles with hordes of infantry, decimate enemy industry with strategic bombers, and bomb fleets from a distance with a carrier task force. With scientific research you can unlock more advanced military units, and every unit features a detailed 3D model.
* Sophisticated World Economy: The game’s economic system models the connections between world power and economic strength. Players control trade, aid, industrial development, infrastructure investments, and a deep field of research.
* Powerful Alliance System: As you make and break alliances, declare war and propose peace, each action affects your relations with other nations, and their willingness to ally with you. If you lack strong allies, you may find other nations are more are more likely to attack.
* Historic Scenarios: Six scenarios let you start at a crucial historic moment, focus on a specific event, or play the whole war. Scenarios cover the fall of France, Pearl Harbor, the D-Day invasion of Europe, the Sudeten crisis and more, and each is based on detailed research. You can work to succeed where others failed, or take a different path and see what happens.
* Superb replayability: Each scenario drops you into a different firestorm. Each nation you play presents unique challenges. Everything evolves from your economic and military choices, the alliances you make, and the actions and reactions of the world’s other nations.
* Single and Multiplayer Turn-Based Gameplay: Innovative simultaneous-turn-based play is quick and responsive, and keeps you in control with no waiting. Play with up to eight others in multiplayer mode, using in-game chat to devise joint strategies and secret pacts. Will you be a trusted ally or a backstabbing tyrant?
* Built for Modding: Use included Scenario Editor to modify scenarios or create your own.
Ascension to the Throne is a turn-based strategy game with RPG elements. In a vast fantasy world the hero will have to pass many tests on his way to victory. Enemies seek to stop players from regaining power and taking revenge. Gain new friends to aid you in reclaiming the throne. Become the King you were born to be - wise, brave and courageous.
Players will act as the last offspring of the ancient family Illiar, which has ruled Eden for ages. But times have changed and traitorous enemies attacked the castle. They slaughtered the prince’s family and destroyed the settlement, but they didn’t crush his will. A very powerful spell cast by a magician threw the hero far beyond the borders of the country. He was on his own - without relatives, friends, army and without money. He lost everything he was proud of but still he was alive and chose the path of vengeance.
Players will explore a new fascinating world, full of foes and friends. They will have to crush hordes of enemies and find new followers to regain the title and ascend to the throne.
Good one, Geeky
A tightly knit group of SS generals and officers, involved in the most heinous
and dark deeds, is seeking a way to save the remnants of the Third Empire. They
have conspired to move the leaders of the Reich, together with precious resources
and classified equipment, to a remote hideout in the Tibetan mountains.
Full multiplayer through LAN and Internet with up to 16 players. (not tested with this version yet)
21 weapons, including look-alikes of “Luger Parabellum”, “Tommy Gun”, MG-42, BAR and Panzerschreck.
Dozens of types of brutal enemies, including armor valkyries and telekinetic mutants.
RPG features, including special abilities and accumulation of experience.
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 covers the events of 1943 in Tunisia, North Africa. Recovering from their losses after the crushing defeat and subsequent retreat after the Second Battle of El-Alamein, the German Afrika Korps - reinforced and now supported by the Italian Army - prepare once more to put steel against steel with the Allies. The Axis forces, under the command of the legendary General Erwin Rommel, have an all too brief opportunity to seize victory from the clutches of their earlier failures. Players will lead Rommel’s Afrika Korps in their last full-scale military campaign and command the English and American armies as they try to push the Axis forces out of Africa once and for all.
* House to house urban combat
* Animated hand-to-hand fighting
* Anti-air vehicles and stationary anti-aircraft mounts to control
* Smoke screens
* Different types of trenches, sand bags, road blocks and barbed wire emplacements are now available (to defending units only) and can be placed by the player before the battle starts
* Advanced unit formations control
* Improved soldier A.I. (e.g. soldiers will independently search for cover and share heavy weapons ammo)
* Improved complex infantry damage system
* New advanced visual spotting system accounts for observation angles and smoke screens
* Online Game Server Browser
* Improved visuals and sound, with new soldier and vehicle models, new sounds and music, and all new explosion effects and animations.
* 15 missions in three campaigns – German, American and British - including famous battles such as Kasserine Pass, Sidi Bou Zid, Sbeitla and Tebessa.
* Mission Editor to create your own scenarios
* Interactive Tactical Battle Map
* Over 50 different vehicle types
* Over 30 new unique buildings
Dino Dini is back and so is Kick Off! The advertising for the original game in 1989 declared: “Playing it is easy, mastering it will take time - A lot of time” and this is also true of Dino Dini’s Kick Off™ Revival.
Designed for people who want to get the satisfaction that comes from executing skillful moves under pressure, this is a game for the hard-core where success and failure is all down to you and your dedication at mastering the game. Called by some the “Dark Souls” of football games, this game has the same philosophy that drives skill based games where the game itself is a sport.
The only question is, do you have the dedication and skill to master Dino Dini’s Kick Off™ Revival? It’s not a question that can be answered quickly, those who have tried to do that have failed! But don’t worry, as long as you focus on what matters - building your skill and strategy - you will have plenty of fun along the way. This is not a game that just hands you goals, you have to earn them!
When you score an amazing header goal in injury time to win a match after coming back from behind, it feels like nothing on earth!
* 60 FPS smooth blisteringly fast gameplay
* Super smooth full speed netplay (dependent on your and your opponent’s network connection)
* Simple controls with a single button, yet allowing a full set of moves
* Custom ball physics engine with"non-sticky" ball gameplay
* Gesture based input allowing you to shoot with any strength, direction, swerve, height
* Fouls, red and yellow cards
* 4 Game Modes: Tutorials, Training, Single Game, European Cup
* Online gaming: 1 vs 1 with random matchmaking, invites and leaderboards
* Offline multiplayer: 1 vs 1 friendly or Euro competition
* European, North and South American teams
* Radar for full view of the pitch
* 8 Formations selectable at any time
* Editing the groups of the European Cup
Daily Chthonicle: Editor’s Edition
This game lets you try on the role of a Supernatural Newspaper Agency boss and editor. The world it takes place in is a dark and haunted one, with ghosts, zombies, monsters and even shapeshifting murderers, pretending to be human after they have stolen their victims’ bodies or infiltrated the humanity. It was inspired heavily by the works of H.P.Lovecraft and it builds on the atmosphere of uncertainty and noir of the 1940s.
Send your sextet of weathered journalists, detectives and occult specialists to investigate murder, affair, and horror in the Town.
Each time, the story will be different. Sometimes, a werewolf is shredding innocent (and less innocent) victims to pieces and it is your task to unmask the creature. Other times, it will be a body stealing alien from outer space, a mummy that some misfortunate archeologist has excavated and is now haunting them. Perhaps it will be Jack the Ripper, still mysteriously alive and lurking in the streets at night.
Or maybe there is a really bad big tentacled monster hidden in the cellar of the University?
It is for you to find out and entertain your readers while bravely standing up against ancient evil.
Death Goat is a bloody arcade shooter featuring hordes of brutal enemies & eardrum destroying Heavy Metal.
Zone out, sharpen your arcade twitch skills and decimate demons to a metal soundtrack featuring killer songs from:
Between The Buried And Me
Tyrant of Death
The Raven Autarchy
Dawn Of Leviathan
Extinction Level Event
I need to buy more time
If you ever see a sale on that please share im in the market for roughly 50 years or so
Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun’s army. Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you’re expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.
Disgraced is a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan.
Build Your Resistance
- Disgraced puts you in control of your own rebellion! Using whatever resources and funds that are available to you, build, manage, and upgrade your very own rebel faction!
Assemble Your Team
- Disgraced features battles that require planning, and strategy in order to claim victory. Choose from a wide selection of companions to accompany you on your quest for freedom and hone your skills as a team!
- Disgraced is a game about striking back against an unjust, and corrupt government. You’ll need to meticulously plan out your raids in order to be successful, and use whatever you’re lucky enough to get your hands on. You can follow the path of a ninja, a ronin, or anything in between. You play how you want to play.
- Fictional Story Based on Real Events
- Character Creation, & Development
- Open Class Leveling System
- Dynamic Story & Decision System
- Open World Exploration
- Many Unique Locations To Discover
- Diverse & Unique Characters
- Advanced Companion System
- Faction System
- Faction Supply & Upgrade System
- Base Upgrade & Management System
- Arena Mini Game
- Hundreds of Choices for Equipment
- Historically Accurate Weapons & Armor
- Equipment Durability & Degradation System
- Face Constant & Evolving Challenges
- Randomized Loot System
- Dozens of Different Enemies
- Advanced Combat System
- Dozens of Side Quests
- Multi-Layered Skill System
- Hundreds of Skills
- Limitless Replayability
Visual & Audio Features:
- Consuming Atmosphere
- Authentic Soundtrack
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Fog of War
- Detailed Environments
- Over 150 Maps, Areas, & Lands to Explore
- High Quality/Hand Drawn Graphics
Set in the fictional Eastern European country of Ghulovka, amidst a terrible civil war, Affliction allows players to take on the role of Vasya, a patient plagued by nightmares and fractured memories, who awakes inside of a cell in a bizarre research facility where grim human experiments are taking place. With no memory of their reason for being there, players are forced to fight for their survival through a hellish catastrophe while frantically seeking answers to discover the truth behind their identity and unveil the mystery surrounding the horrific true purpose of the complex.
Venture into the Triglav Complex: an abandoned, cold war era, soviet military research base whose original purpose involved developmental weapons. Now, the derelict compound is operating once again with similar intent. A dreadfully dangerous and highly classified chemical weapon known only as Morana has been under design for years, but has become too difficult to control and containment has been breached.
Experience the terrifying possibilities of human experimentation, biological manipulation, and chemical warfare from a first person perspective. The game features many different locations to explore including a disturbing research facility, a dark wilderness, a desolate city, and more. Exploration can be rewarding, but it can also be very unforgiving.
Adapt and use extreme caution with every choice as there are also many different types of enemies who will bring a grisly demise to anyone foolish enough to underestimate them. Military death squads tasked to purge, ghastly mutants hunting to feed, and renegade anarchists attempting to resist are only some of the many hazards that await.
* Lengthy Single-Player Campaign With Over 30 Different Maps & Distinct Scenarios
* 11 Unique Weapons
* Intense & Challenging Combat
* Dozens of Various Monsters, Mutants, & Enemies to Encounter
* Frightening Atmosphere & Storyline
* Haunting Original Soundtrack Created By Artists Christopher McDonough & Steven Wilcer
* Cell Shader Graphical Overlay
DEEP SPACE ANOMALY - the intensive, fascinating and mad game which is sweeping away all borders where the main objective - to kill enemies and to have fun!
Creativity under time pressure mixed with action-packed spaceship battles. There was an unforeseen event which has tightened you in an abnormal zone. Straight in the thick of battles. The amount of anomalies grows and representatives of the most different galactic races already sharpen on you claws and mandibles, and dangerous bosses are going to erase you in powder by means of cunning tactics in which it isn’t so simple to find a weak point. Be going to survive as long as possible!
It is time to show at whom the laser is thicker!
Blow up, burn down and incinerate everything around – in your arsenal among over a dozen types of weapon choose to yourself the gun to taste! Gattling, rockets, lasers and new experimental “guns” + system of support by the allied fighting drone.
Satisfy thirst of destruction under dynamic tracks of DJs and musicians!
The unique formula of increase in complexity of a game will allow you to create own, unique and individual game style.
* Unusual mix of game genres
* 30 Wave - Levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
* Unique enemies including Boss monsters
* System of upgrade of the ship and weapons
* Exclusive sounds and SFX just like from a Hollywood movies!
Thank you Geeky