Ian McDonald's Luna: New Moon Free @ Tor.com

Another Freebie from tor.com… Ian McDonald’s Luna: New Moon

“McDonald’s never written a bad novel, but [Luna: New Moon] is a great one.“ —Cory Doctorow

If Cory likes it…I am IN!!!:+1:

If any one has troubles getting it, I have magic fairy dust…Just saying…So message me and I will sprinkle you with some…:fairy:

Also got a question. I was camping in September so I missed this…

Anyone get this??? I would so love a copy of Charlie’s book. She is awesome… If you did, message me. You will get an extra dose of magic fairy dust…:fairy:

Yes, @coralinecastell! I have yours. I can hear her screaming on the plane!!!:scream:

9 Likes

If you require the magic fairy dust, let me know what format…mobi or epub.:thinking:

1 Like

That McDonald got me…
CLICK BAIT GUYS NO FREE BIG MACs

3 Likes

Maybe @ARS85 will get a chance to try our their Kindle…Unless they are waiting for Santa.

What??? No one got the CJ Ander’s Book???

1 Like

thanks again for the TOR reminder @delenn13!! I picked up the second to latest gen Kindle Paperwhite and I am LOVING it! I was able to get the next several books in the series I am currently reading with some magic. Calibre made it ever so easy to convert and upload to the Kindle. :drooling_face: I am in love with the Kindle.

Regrettably I was not into eBooks until just recent so I do not have a copy of the CJ Anders book… buuuuuut let me know if you need help finding it. I can do some digging, if needed :slight_smile:

Thank you again for your contributions!

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks. I will probably have to wait until it goes on sale or either Humble decides to include it in one of their book bundles. I remember all the books I used to get from them when they first started the book bundles. Neil Gaiman, Wil Wheaton, John Scalzi, and Cory Doctorow to name a few.

Glad you are enjoying the kindle and ebooking.:smiley: I still like real books but I don’t have the room for them since downsizing.

1 Like

I know exactly where you are coming from @storage. I had to build a new bookcase to keep up! I am eternally grateful for yours, @NICK9X9 and @coralinecastell, and others, guidance into the eBook world. I never knew Humble did book bundles - awesome!!

I will PM you here shortly with some love :blush:

Cheers

3 Likes

Thank you.

I will direct you to this thread…Over 11,000 magazines…

https://206.81.1.216/t/free-pulp-fiction-mags/10080

1 Like

Oh my goodness, that is a goldmine, a plethora of historical works! Once again, thank You!

If no one else has seen the above post/link yet, get to it, and get to it fast! You will not regret it. Amazing stuff!

Cheers

1 Like