I totally did get my 2500 coins that were in the patch notes. thx Chrono ;)

I looked at the patch notes and it said that every user will get 2500 coins. I login daily and and have done for about 5 months but haven’t got anything. Anyone else had this issue?

1 Like

“later today”

-so patience…

14 Likes

now

17 Likes

Me rn

4 Likes

2500? And i don’t have them either… Lemme think.

3 Likes

Screw the coins. I want the “little surprise coming soon for the hardcore streakers.”

13 Likes

So what time am I supposed to get the bonus coins?

2 Likes

Later today I suppose

1 Like

Clearly we need a countdown timer!
So I made one https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/513579/coin-riches-to-drop-in
Hope that helps everyone.

4 Likes

Your countdown was surprisingly close, but (at least for me) was off by about an hour and 13 minutes. Not bad :clap:

Just out of curiosity, how did you come up with the time? Did someone clue you in or was it a guesstimate?

4 Likes

I just set it for midnight PDT.

5 Likes

Got the bonus coins, thanks Chrono.

3 Likes

have I missed something I am still on the chest streak and did not get the coins.

1 Like

You’re a good month late to this party so I’m afraid you’re going to have to provide us with a little more context to your inquiry if you want us to be able to help.

3 Likes

Like logging in everyday and clicking the coins and you work your way up, 3 day, 7 day, 14 day, 30 day. that is what still happens right or is not supposed to be something else now? I just had my 2nd legendary chest open yesterday.

1 Like

Yes that still happens. The change that was made is that you do no longer have to do it every day, you won’t lose your progress if you forget a day. In every other regard it works just as before.

3 Likes

I see now I looked though my TRANSACTION HISTORY I see it was added lol, I just never clicked on the patch notes and never realized lol.

5 Likes