HUMBLE SUPER SIMULATION BUNDLE

1 Tier

2 Tier - current BTA

3 Tier

Bundle

D*mm elite dangerous is tempting, also I was wondering if would be a nice idea a thread about bundles and deals only, instead of creating new threads for every bundle

7 Likes

Looks decent, not my style, but definitely a level above the recent HB bundles. Games that a buyer wouldn’t want seem like easy trades, too.

It would be nice if we could comment comments directly like on Facebook or Reddit, but on a forum format doesn’t sound that hot

6 Likes

Get it simply for Elite: Dangerous.

4 Likes

Except that Elite: Dangerous is cheaper than BTA even on Humble Itself.

4 Likes

Is it worth getting for playing solo?

3 Likes

I’d really only be interested in Elite Dangerous. I get enough PC Building Simulator with upgrading my personal computer.

8 Likes

Then…get that one?

Yes! I only play solo most of the time on online, friends are on at different times. You can even go into solo play, so players don’t bother you.

4 Likes

Yup… i got enough real issues with that to want some simulated ones on top , lol .

4 Likes

Thanks, @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

I think it works for the Indie Gala games because most the time they are sub par and no one makes any comments at all but a thanks…etc. But the other game dev sites thread(like Humble or Fanatical) may become cumbersome with a lot of comments on them. Any thoughts???

4 Likes

Would be something similar to the coupons thread, every time someone sees a trustworthy deal or bundle can post it

4 Likes

I think a few threads collecting those posts would be nicer than new threads for everything. It would be easier to avoid duplicates since you can see when someone else is making a reply and there would be only one place to look, and it would be easier to search.

I think it should be several threads though, precisely because otherwise it can get very cluttered. Perhaps pinned threads for each for the usual suspects (Humble, Steam, EGS, Fanatical, IndieGala, Itch, UPlay, and whichever ones I forgot), and deals elsewhere can keep getting individual threads, since those are much less frequent.

With people making threads for every new bundle or discount, the front page of the forum is often half these threads, making it harder to keep up with the forum unless one mutes the entire Other Deals and Giveaways categories.

Plus, a lot of the deals on an individual site are brief and non-overlapping, meaning the old threads die and then the new ones get made, so merging them wouldn’t really be more confusing. It’s only between stores that these things overlap, which is another reason I think those should be kept separate.

5 Likes

Personally, I prefer a discussion per bundle, as content between bundles are different so the conversation varies as well. Merging bundles together will seem like merging discussions about different games together, which would potentially create another chaos in the thread.

Regarding the forum front page issue, I’m an advocate of the golden like coins instead of the thank you posts (still appreciated though). I believe that would potentially mitigate the issue of unnecessary bumping in some degree.:thinking:

4 Likes