Humble July 2022 leftovers [ENDED]

Is that one even in the store? Myrr?

3 Likes

Since I’ve missed this giveaway I’ve managed to get a key of this game from a certain Hit Squad. Game looks good so far. :+1:

6 Likes

Coming to an inbox near you

6 Likes

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: OMG - that is incredibly generous of you but it wasn’t my intent to ask… just virtually wishlisting. It’s one thing to give away bundled titles that you already have but if you bought them to play yourself, it wouldn’t feel right to accept. There are plenty of freebies in my backlog to get to anyway, so it’s not like there’s a shortage of games to play. Please reconsider and delete the message if need be - I have not used the keys. Your gesture will remain highly appreciated.

6 Likes

It was certainly not a well-researched PSA. :smiley:

4 Likes

I forgot to pause for this month and the charge through earlier this week. I already claimed the ones I wanted out of it.

6 Likes

More Chronoism :rofl:

2 Likes

Hello, do you happen to still have and not want the discount code for the Deep Rock Galactic DLC? Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

I looked and it goes right to the store page and auto applies it.

Says this too:

Coupon Terms and Conditions

Single use coupon. Coupon redeemable for 65% off Deep Rock Galactic Ultimate Bundle in the Humble Store. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Coupon may not be combined with any Humble Choice member discounts. Coupon must be redeemed at time of checkout by following the directions provided for coupon redemption. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited.

3 Likes

Aw, thanks! Didn’t know.

3 Likes

I didn’t either. I tried. Humble has changed so much.

3 Likes

But those two are good games and it sounds like you don’t have them already. Don’t you intend to play them at some point?

2 Likes

It is not my intention to force feed games to people. If you do not wish to claim them, say so. I’ll delete my dm, and do something else with the codes.

2 Likes

hey guys, sry to intrude on the conversation. I think @SensaHuMuR is interested in those keys but they just rly, rly wanna make sure first that you are rly, rly sure you might not perhaps be using them yourself otherwise sometimes in the future. I don’t think it’s their intention to make it difficult for you. So I think if I got that correctly, they should just say “ty so much and I hope to play those games at some time down the line (or perhaps pretty soon even)” and if I’m wrong, well, then like you said, they should just say “no, thank you, I rly, rly appreciate the gesture, but perhaps they’ll be better spent on someone else as I probably will never actually install and play them.”

6 Likes

I apologize if i was rude. I was thinking there was more back and forth than there was and I probably did not explain my position completely.

@SensaHuMuR please let me know whether or not you want the games. I wasn’t intending to buy the bundle in the first place. I just didn’t pause the subscription before humble charged me. Also, I know you have no way of knowing this but, If I wasn’t sure if I wanted them, I would not be offering them. I’ve sat on Bloodstained and Borderlands 3 for months before claiming them because I wasn’t sure if I wanted them.

7 Likes

Regret the delayed response - had very little time to spare these last few days.
I had debated whether or not to ask you my previous question, so I can see how I may have appeared to be an ingrate but, exactly as @M00 pointed out (thanks BTW!), I felt I had to check that you were not planning to use them yourself. Your final explanation was just the reassurance I needed - many, many thanks for the keys and patience!
Apologies to the rest for a bit of a thread hijack.

3 Likes