Humble Hooked on Multiplayer 2018 Bundle

Anyone buying? I’m a big fan of JSR, so I bought Tier 2 just to get Hover for $4.78. Hasn’t been on sale for less than $9.99.

11 Likes

This seems a highly unlikely purchase for me, I have been wanting to get into duck game as it does seem like quite a laugh with friends. Humble just needs to make a friends bundle so I can buy a few of those first.

7 Likes

I also bought the bundle just for Hover since I have all of the other games. This is a fantastic bundle though, Duck Game, Stick Fight, and Besiege are amazing games.

9 Likes

Hover seems worth it for the tier two at the current price. Tumblestone I have wanted to try, so for a dollar, that’s good too… I kind of want to play Rocket League, but don’t really want to spend the full bundle price, especially when my monthly sub is suspended for the month…

8 Likes

@Fraggles do you want Duck Game, bc I don’t need it.

10 Likes

Sure, I’d love it. Thank you.

7 Likes

Ok, will pm you the key in a sec.

10 Likes

Thats awesome :slight_smile: very generous of you. Duck Game is one of our favorites, dont think I have ever laughed as much as I do in that game.

7 Likes

Is there a way to purchase multiple copies of the same bundle in one go? Sick of buying some bundles up to four times separately :frowning:

5 Likes

not that i recall
i believe they do that to “prevent”/make it harder for those buying to resell / bulk buyers etc. same reason you can’t buy more than 4x per payment method(/ip?) i believe

7 Likes

I bought the PWYW Bundle mainly for stick fight, but there may be some gems

4 Likes

I’ll probably pick up this whole bundle. I been lookin at Rocket League for a while now.

I’m not familiar with any of the other ones, but I’m down to try any multiplayer game with friends! Which games you all tryna play?

4 Likes

That’s pretty good deals until you get to Rocket Leauge. It costs at least 14$ On Humble but I got it on steam for 12$. But the others seem pretty good to me :+1:

2 Likes

Y but don’t u get everything for $14? That’s still a rly good deal no? Also maybe u got it for $12 on sale, but it is a $20 game.

1 Like

Only if you actually want all the other games though.

1 Like

Yeah I got it on a sale. :upside_down_face:

And you can get all those games for 14$? I also bought Besige for like 5$ so I could have saved money and gotten even more games :tired_face:. Darnit that kinda sucks :confounded:

3 Likes

It comes with a $2 wallet credit, so it’s basically $12.

2 Likes

I just bought the bundle, and got a message that said all the Rocket League DLC on the Humble store is on sale.

Being brand new to this game (I’ve only watched a friend play a couple years ago), I was wondering if any of the DLC is worth getting, and I figured this community was a good place to ask.

3 Likes

It really depends, It really doesn’t add anything to the game itself other then new cars, toppers, wheels and decals, so it’s all basically cosmetics. If you see a car you are interested in then go for it, but the game doesn’t lock any modes or gameplay content behind the dlc.

2 Likes

Thank you. This is what was unclear in the descriptions. I was wondering if I’d be under-powered without any DLC.

1 Like