Humble Bundle offer to help Ukraine

@carvalho20ptc @Norther @themadmax Pm sent

7 Likes

Thanks for your offers @Animosity - May I request “Fury Unleashed” please?

As a backup, I’d also be interested in “Monaco” if we’re allowed to request two games (and no one else wants it).

6 Likes

Pm sent

6 Likes

Wow, that’s fantastic!! Thank you so much @Animosity - May you have a healthy and wonderful year! :dizzy:

6 Likes

@markwr May you have a healthy and wonderful year as well. :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you @Animosity for System Shock Enhanced!

8 Likes

Thanks again @Animosity for the key and the giveaway! :+1:

7 Likes

You’re all welcome and enjoy. :smile: Still hoping to find a home for the last few keys but everyone & their mom must own those games by now. :rofl:

10 Likes

I’d take “Drawful 2” to give to a friend if no one wants it.

6 Likes

Thanks @Danacscott :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I got it. Still haven’t activated anything.

7 Likes

Pm sent. Enjoy! :smile:

6 Likes

Ooh I know the feels of not activating stuff, lol. Hope you managed many shinies, but nuts it was a huge bundle. O_o

Thanks @Animosity for being a generous fluff. ^^

7 Likes

No need to thank me. :smile:

6 Likes

well, the best way to thank anyone for a game you get from them is to play it at some point… hehe…

I am not the best at doing that myself, haven’t had much time at all to play.

Hopefully will be getting back into it soon.

12 Likes

Is this happening to anyone else?

I got the Ukraine bundle the 20th. And I checked all the keys. HAD them ALL. But I didn’t activate them right away because I was having those headaches off and on. Now I am trying to activate them and more than half say NOW…Except for the WHATEVER GAME…It actually names the game. What is Humble doing? I HAD all the keys…NOW>>>>

ATTENTION: We have run out of Steam keys for WHATEVER GAME. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again!

7 Likes

I had that happen on Borderlands 3 in the humble choice. Except they didn’t bother to actually tell anyone and just greyed out and moved the games to “extras”. so you couldn’t click on them.

Give it a couple days and they should have some more.

7 Likes

Yea, they are coming back slowly. it’s just the point of thing. I bought it on the 20th…5 days before it expired and at that time I had ALL the keys.

5 Likes

Well I might have been wrong about my earlier pricing speculation. The bundle raised $20.7 mil, which is a pretty respectable sum. At this participation level I am no longer sure that halving the price would have attracted more than twice the takers.

With a reported 473,945 bundles sold that gets us an average of about $43.68 so not a lot higher than the asking price, but a notable number of people gave more in order to shift the average in such a large data pool.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes