Hopes for future coin shop games

how about starbound?? i’ve been played it recently (yep, pirated version)

Undetale no lo compré por tener muchos pendientes pero tardeo temprano tiene que caer.

I believe every other friday

Coming from someone who has put nearly 300+ hours into BOI in all of its forms (Vanilla, Wrath of the Lamb, Rebirth, and now Afterbirth and Afterbirth + with mods) I highly doubt that this will make it onto the shop, considering how massive the game really is with all of its expansions. Maybe the original Isaac would be there if anything. I’d love to see Nuclear Throne on this list though. If you haven’t played that (or Tower of Guns), I highly recommend them if you dig rougelite shooters, whether FPS or twin stick.

2 Likes

Genital Jousting ;D.
I didnt get the chance to purchase Brigador, so a restock would be nice.
Knights of Pen and Paper 2?
Death Road to Canada
Worms series?

2 Likes

I would love to play Worms again, jeez that was a b l a s t!

1 Like

I respect your honesty, even though I know a lot of people may not condone pirating…

1 Like

Me too. i mean, worms series used to be very popular, or you know, booming

Personally, I’d like to see Skullgirls on the shop. It might not be hard to convince the developers, as the game is no longer being worked on and they need to maintain their community in order to generate interest in their upcoming project.

Also, it may please people enough that they buy the DLC.

Keeping the community alive is important for fighting games, and since this game is 4 years old now, giving away some free copies of the base game might just be a nice boost for the community.

1 Like

bruh i need a game with dead cell like graphics

2 Likes

Give us a metroidvania. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, please! :heart_eyes:
Strider and Guacamelee are both great metroidvania. The former is developed by Double Helix… and published by Capcom, so isn’t a possibility. Still a good game.

1 Like

NECRO!

Going to revive this thread just because I was listening to a podcast about this game, and when I checked the historic pricing and player counts it seems dead as dead can be. The studio also have a new game supposedly coming out this year so free advertising is good. However, since it was a high profile game (that admittedly failed) 7 years ago, I’m doubtful it’d be a goer, but hey that’s what suggestions are for. So -

2 Likes

What game you will see very much in the Coin Shop?I personaly will see Danganronpa:Trigger Happy Havoc…

2 Likes

Let’s bring this back to the many times this discussion had already been started previously… This is the earliest example I could find quickly on my phone…

Please try to pay attention when the site tells you that there are previously threads that look like what you are trying to post and join in a previous discussion.

We here like to necro threads, regardless of age, as long as it’s relevant.

Welcome to the forums, we hope you stay a while.

11 Likes

Poop i want poop

1 Like

I moved it…Carry On!!!

4 Likes

@delenn13, we sure do make a lot of work for you here! Thanks for keeping things tidy! :heart:

4 Likes

@GanbaRANGER, NP. @YQMaoski (Yogi) helped…Searching for the thread…:+1: So I didn’t need to…:smiley:

4 Likes

I think Roblox would be awesome for the coin shop

2 Likes