Hopes for future coin shop games

So personally I hope that Ori and the Blind forest, Streets of Rogue, Kindergarten and No Time To Explain eventually make it into the coin shop, not sure if they’re all possible candidates, but it’s just what I hope.

So what are future coin shop games do you hope for?

6 Likes

Nice, all game you suggest are great, I want them too, except No Time To Explain which I already own.
Literaly I want to list all games on my steam wishlist, which is way so much. The idea is pretty much the same with this topic, so maybe I’ll paste mine again here. All are trending/good games, so the chance they’ll be added are low. The order is important, show how much I want them.

+) Dead Cells. Want this the most, what a charming metroidvania title.
+) Kingdom Rush Frontiers
+) Secrets of Grindea
+) Rakuen
+) Slain: Back from Hell
+) Flinthook
+) Monsters and Monocles
+) Move or Die
+) Rampage Knights
+) ESSENCE
+) The Sea Will Claim Everything
+) Guns, Gore & Cannoli

3 Likes

Watching NL play dead cells atm, the game looks soooooooooo good

5 Likes

I would love Nongunz, i doubt it will show here though.

2 Likes

Been watching Dodger play Dead cells and I certainly agree it looks great. Will definitely wait for it to be finished though, not a great fan of Early Access.

However I believe this thread is a duplicate and should probably be merged with https://206.81.1.216/t/suggestion-games-to-add/1267/34

3 Likes

BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

Yes, I had to copy-paste that. :grin:

1 Like

I’d like a few things, since we are asking:

Enter the Gungeon
The Binding of Isaac
Undertale
Papers, please
Hotline Miami (either one)
Limbo
Bastion

Some of those may be a hard to get, I know but asking doesn’t hurt

5 Likes

@lonin @dusty @EMCL @frst
I’m not sure if I’ve ever asked publicly nor privately for something to be put on sale, but oh my god, Hotline Miami 2 would be actually mind bogglingly cool. (There are REASONS, i cannot mention why I don’t just buy it, because said reason would probably make it harder for chrono.gg to put it on sale.)

PLEASE JUST LET ME GIVE YOU MONEY AND BUY THE GAME.

2 Likes

@PeteMcc @Fraggles Oh my great, glad I met 2 people have the same thought as mine. But for now Dead Cells for Coin shop is like a dream.

@FornnhecaCunha @SSepiroth EtG, Isaac, Undertale are all great, good choice. And Hotline Miami is awesome too. I played Hotline Miami (1) before, its so addicted that I can’t stop but played to the end in 1 sitting, although the art style of it looks quite …ugly. Would love if there is Hotline Miami 2 here, it’s even better than the first game because of workshop support.

3 Likes
  • Castel Crashers

• Limbo

• The Binding of Isaac

1 Like

Another run of Titan Souls through the coin shop would be nice, I couldn’t snag it from the normal sale at the time.

:poop: UNDERTALE (es imposible, pero bua)
:poop: Garry’s Mod
:poop: Ghost 1.0
:poop: Mini Ghost
:poop: Golf With Your Friends
:poop: etc. etc. etc.

2 Likes

smh, to put it in a contemporary expression

I mainly have two wishes for the shop right now:

• Epistory: Typing Chronicles
  • Undertale
    I know they’ve been on sale recently (especially Epistory), but it’s not exactly the richest time of my life, I’d be really glad if I could get one with coins.
    EDIT: thanks to ZeeX who gifted me Epistory! Wow! Yay!
  • Inside
    would probably be cool, too.
2 Likes

Terraria would be pretty cool.

2 Likes

Hollow knight, Saints row II, Borderlands series, The binding of Isaac (rebirth).

Wasn’t hotline miami 2 really hard? I heard about it, but I don’t know.

1 Like

I just played the 1st game, not the 2nd, so I don’t know, but for me, the 1st game is pretty casual. If the 2nd is harder then it would be great, I want more challenges :blush:

1 Like

I’d like to see Guilty Gear, Shantae: Half Genie Hero or any warhammer game. The God Emperor Protects!

Anyone know what day and what time they update the coin shop? I know it’s every two weeks but more accurate would be fine.