HITMAN Summer Pack - Episode 3: Marrakesh

thanks for posting this by the way guys! at this rate i’ll have the whole of Hitman for free! :smiley:

2 Likes

bump.

3 Likes

It doesn’t sound permanent…English is so HARD!:weary:

“Note: Game access lasts for the Summer Pack period, but your saved progress will transfer to the full game when purchased.”

3 Likes

Looks like they are still asking people to buy it, which makes sense… But too bad…

2 Likes

Sounds like they just burned any previous good-will they had generated by giving away the other season sections for free.

1 Like

definitely, it even switched “status”/acquisition method in my library after they updated/fixed the pack
fairly convinced now to see this disappear from my library when the event is over

i glanced some complaints where some people weren’t even able to take advantage of this “promo” from not having gotten the previous freebies, being unable/not allowed to progress without X content
-didn’t look into it more/further, and was before the summer pack got updated, but all people are definitely not as pleased by this as the other events/“promo packs” for sure

2 Likes

I was able to claim the Summer “Free Weekend” content with having Episode 2, but not 1.

2 Likes

oh meant to actually “play it”
glanced a quick post from someone that couldn’t progress/“play” the Marrakesh content because didn’t have part 2, or 1? unsure, didn’t look further because was overall too annoyed with the fuss this time around to do more to figure further details out on this event’s entire mess

2 Likes

Well… since I don’t plan on installing it any time soon, I probably won’t find out, since it will just expire before I get to look at it…

1 Like