Hi there all of you, -meet my friend (seriously) 😃

since @xist asked, and i’ve been contemplating this thread a couple of times, here it is

So, Chrono has this little “secret” friend, well, maybe not so much secret, but apparently hugely overlooked/quickly passed by :wink:
Its name is @discobot, this is the profile https://206.81.1.216/u/discobot/summary
it’s a cool buddy, you should really send it a message, and have some fun for a few minutes :smile:

now, one of my reasons for blowing this “secret” wide open, (besides xist asking), is i might potentially use it as a requirement, in some obscure future giveaway(no promise of a giveaway tho), as a sort of “membership entry”, maybe. Who knows :thinking: :crazy_face:

anyway, i was curious about it at one point like xist, and met this disco-friendo as a result(thx @dusty):+1:.
And thought it was pretty ok fun to do, so maybe it’s something you should check out too just for a small giggle
and if not, at least you’ll finally be officially licensed to actually use the Chrono forum :smirk:

(who knew we needed that, in case the internet inspectors arrived):joy:

https://206.81.1.216/t/user-tutorial/7555?u=gnuffi

https://206.81.1.216/t/user-tutorial/7555/24?u=gnuffi

13 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

@discobot fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

5 Likes

Wait, how did discobot get an “appreciated” badge when it has zero likes and has only two posts :joy:

Explain yourself @discobot.

4 Likes

So what’s the difference between the Licensed and Certified badges???

1 Like

probably the amount of coins you have to use as a bribe :rofl:
(tho if you PM it, it should be made clear)

2 Likes

Thanks Gnuffi, maybe you should be rechristened Gnuffibot or DiscoGnuffi, probably the latter…

@discobot Is it true that you are, in fact, TheLegend27? If so, are you aware that there may be 26 other TheLegends trying to undermine your fame, and if you are, what do you intend to do about it?

Signed,
a Fellow Brother of the Poop in My Soup

3 Likes

I had pretty good laugh in the last community giveaway by @Whitishmink and it was pretty obvious what was going on with your coins @Gnuffi … it only makes sense. Such things are indeed required for forum like this one.

Welcome home @discobot

1 Like

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: It is easier to live through someone else than to become complete yourself. — Betty Friedan

3 Likes

The proudest day of my life! This will be framed and hung in my office. :joy:

Bring on the giveaways @Gnuffi! I am now certifiable :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@discobot exterminate

2 Likes

Awesome! I had a lot of fun with that! Thanks for introducing me. :smile_cat::heart_eyes_cat::robot:

Certified and Licensed

@discobot quote

3 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. — Winston Churchill

2 Likes

and so it begins

8 Likes

:game_die: 2, 3

1 Like

Damn bot, can’t even exterminate properly…

1 Like

He’s the hand of God!
He’s the dark messiah!
He’s the vengeful one!

1 Like