Hi there all of you, -meet my friend (seriously) 😃

@discobot Zitat

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Weine nicht, weil es vorbei ist. Lächle, weil es passiert ist. — Dr. Seuss

2 Likes

it seems like @discobot always answers in the language, which is selected as interface language (in my case german) :thinking:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

I have tried japanese, russian, spanish and french, but @discobot does not want to answer to me :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

yea, seems it’s capabilities are limited a bit so far, doesn’t work in danish either
(probably for the best, otherwise: SkyNet) :smile:

I hope in the future when people do their giveaways they use @discobot to roll the winner

5 Likes

How bout Spanish? @discobot fortuna

2 Likes

:smirk:

Confirmed, Gnuffi will do a giveaway just for that.

2 Likes

@discobot roll nebula7

1 Like

@discobot start advanced user

2 Likes

to do tutorial, and get certified/licensed
message @discobot ← click name, click message top right corner (or click discobots profile icon when encountered and click message, top right corner)
https://206.81.1.216/u/discobot/summary ← click link, message top right corner

then PM/message discobot whatever title
and for “Certified” badge type
@discobot start new user

for licensed badge type:
@discobot start advanced user

all of this and more @discobot will explain to you if you PM/message it with the command @discobot display help (begin tutorial will be the first commands (new/advanced user) it tells you)
discobot interactions after initiating tutorial will be done via PM’s (you should get a green notification icon, in the top right corner of Chrono forum on your profile icon, when discobot replies directly to you)

(aaaaaand i accidentally started the tutorial again by making this post explaining it :man_facepalming:)

4 Likes

Since i didnt get an image of the certified i only have this.

5 Likes

you should be able to go through your “old” pm’s with discobot where you got your “certified” title, (since the first step of the tutorial is actually to bookmark your conversation that pm should be easy to find, then probably just scroll down to the end to get your certification pic)

4 Likes