Back to Today's Deal

Heroes of Hammerwatch - 4/1/19 - $1/$6.99/$7.99

Ugh, just checked deal (sold out) after spending the weekend hiking in Zion National Park, Utah. Gorgeous park, for the record.

Bummed I missed the deal - played first Hammerwatch both solo and co-op to the end, complete with lack of planks and discovering how annoying the final boss is. Had fun though, so I was looking forward to buying this too, definitely would have paid $1. Oh well.

i have founds on steam wallet and i can buy an item from you for the amount requested. quite simple

which is not exactly the same as

just saying

wow, you sold out of the dlc as well ? :no_mouth:
can’t remember when i last saw that… dang, it must have been busy yday :dizzy_face:

also, congrats on getting everything ripped off your shelves :blush: :+1:

Guess the game will hit the new humble bundle, 40 mins left, or next one

My sad tiny violin is playing in the name of all these ghouls who only buy Chrono games to trade. Thanks for nothing, people! :+1:

damn, and here i thought i’d buy a couple to hand out, but didn’t so to let people have a chance of their own…
-guess next time i better not do that :disappointed:

This is as good of a place to vent as I can think of.

First of all, I missed this deal. I really, really, really wanted this. I ended up with a migraine that just made me want to crawl in a hole and die. I wanted this game and I wanted to enjoy the Slothpocalypse. So I missed it all.

I know I got messages and I will get to them but it usually takes about 2 to 3 days to get back to myself when i have a migraine.

See I can’t even rant good…:cry: