Back to Today's Deal

Heroes of Hammerwatch - 4/1/19 - $1/$6.99/$7.99

April 1st, y’all know what that means… it’s Hammerwatch hYsTeRiA!!!

hammerwatch-hysteria

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/677120/Heroes_of_Hammerwatch/

Description:

I will not be the april fool

HELLO EVERYBODY! I HOPE YOU’RE HAVING A WONDERFUL MONDAY. UNLESS YOU’RE GARFIELD, THEN THERE’S NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU. I’M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THIS IS NOT A JOKE. IT IS NOT A DRILL EITHER. THIS IS NOT A JRILL OR A DOKE. THIS IS hYsTeRiAAAAAAAAAAA! WE REALLY REALLY ARE SELLING Heroes of Hammerwatch FOR $1.

OK FINE YOU CAN GIVE ME THAT LOOK. SURE, I GET IT, YOU DON’T BELIEVE US, IT’S APRIL FOOLS, WHY WOULD YOU. WELL, YOU SHOULD, BECAUSE YOU’D BE THE APRIL FOOL NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DEAL. THAT’S RIGHT, YOU’VE PROBABLY BEEN TOO BUSY DUNKING ON YOUR FRIENDS TO CONSIDER THE FACT THAT the collective CHOOSES A FOOL EVERY YEAR COME APRIL. YOU DON’T WANT TO BE THE FOOL. TRUST US.

IN SUMMARY: WHOOPEE CUSHIONS ARE THE WORST. DON’T GET DUNKED ON BY YOUR FRIENDS. QUESTION EVERYONE WHO OFFERS YOU A HANDSHAKE TODAY. AND DON’T BE THE APRIL FOOL. NAB A COPY OF Heroes of Hammerwatch FOR ONLY $1 AND GRAB THE DLC WHILE YOU’RE AT IT TOO. WHY? BECAUSE Crackshell, THE DEVS, ARE THE RADDEST FOLKS IN TOWN FOR CAUSING ALL THIS hYsTeRiAAAAA. THEY’RE THE ONES SAVING YOU FROM BEING THE APRIL FOOL, SO DON’T WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY, FOOL.

yEEEEEEE -dusty

The official trailer for Heroes of Hammerwatch:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This is the lowest Heroes of Hammerwatch has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous low was $7.17 on GreenManGaming.

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I still don’t believe it to be honest. No way is this game being sold for $1.

You’re not going to charge my card for $50 tomorrow saying “april fools” right?

¯_(ヅ)_/¯

Okay, bought it. It wasn’t, in fact, a April’s Fools prank. :sweat_smile:

Here i am trying to avoid acquiring more Steam games and you do this… Am i being tested?

I had thought about purchasing H.o.H before… for $1 , there was no way I had the self control to not immdiately click that button. Here’s to hoping, as Fraggles said, we don’t end up with an "April Fools! We have actually charged you double, enjoy :slight_smile: " message come the morrow o.o

Seriously good deal though, oooooft!

Ohhhhhhhh! Shiny Precious :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

damn i have no paypal or credit card…i use paysafecard but chrono doens’t have the option to pay with it…uff i really wanted this game so badly for 1 euro would be awesome…if someone can get 1 copy for me, i can give you steram wallet. thanks

and how exactly do you plan on gifting 1 euro worth of Steam wallet???

Wait, if this is our April Fool’s thing, then how will we survive without the GAME HOLE?

I’M THINKING THE SAME THING WHERE IS THE GRAND GAME HOLE AT :broken_heart:

I really wanna buy this, but I can’t – I’m getting the “Something broke!” message.

I’ve emailed support, but honestly I think posting on the forums might be faster. Is anyone able to give any tips? I tried Mastercard, Paypal balance, and Paypal direct withdrawal.

Would really like to get my hands on a copy for the girlfriend so we can play together, but unfortunately it looks like I might not be able to get assistance before the deal is over.

Thanks!

EDIT: Damn, sold out. Super disappointed that the website didn’t update at all, but I guess I’ll just have to buy the DLC bundle as well (even though the DLC is strangely more expensive on Chrono than on Steam…)

The deal is up for another 13h and @lonin, @dusty or @Ernin8t0r are usually fairly quick at responding to the “something broke” issue. Not sure what it is they can fix but usually you’ll get a response saying “please try again now” within a few minutes of them noticing the problem.

So don’t worry too much and just check back every now and then.

Sorry folks, we just sold out of the base game. You can still grab the pack with the DLC for only $7.99 though.

It looks like it’s sold out because I just tried buying it and initially it didn’t say sold out until a refresh. I was having the broken issue as well. Is this a first that something has sold out like this? I have never seen sold out before like that.

Why did I wait? I should’ve knew beforehand it would sold out. Oh well.

I wonder if this deal is the reason why The Game Hole was celebrated early. Quite a pleasant surprise.

Does anyone know if the combo pack is 2 keys or just 1? My friend missed the deal so I’d give him the game and keep the expansion for myself.