Back to Today's Deal

Headliner: NoviNews - 6/11/19 - $9.99

NOTE: A copy of HEADLINER is included with every purchase!

Today’s deal is Headliner: NoviNews!

game-og-image%20(18)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/918820/Headliner_NoviNews/

Description:

FAKE NEWS

Dude.

What?

Okay, so like, I don’t know exactly how to say this without sounding completely nutty, but do you ever think about how the news can rule the world?

What do you mean? Like blackmail?

Ehhhh, sort of? It’s more like people always saying not to believe everything you read on the internet because it’s hard to source.

Okayyyy…

But see, if CNN.com said it, though, I’d totally believe it because it’s a respected news website, and the idea that they’d just be lying never really crossed my mind.

Ahhh, I see, it’s dangerous to control the news, because most people will automatically trust it.

Exactly. And you know what? I just bought a game exactly like that from Chrono.gg called Headliner: Novinews.

Okay yeah, but that sounds super fake though.

It only sounds fake in the real world because it IS fake in the real world, but if you lived in the reality of the game you’d totally believe it.

I guess I’ll just have to take your word for it, I don’t think I’d be tricked that easy.

Oh yeah? Well did you hear about how they’re putting Geno in Smash?

Oh my god, they are?

No!

Oh.

See?

Now I do, yes.

What?

Jerk.

The official trailer for Headliner: NoviNews:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This matches the lowest Headliner: NoviNews has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous low was $9.99 on Steam.

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧