Hayman's Official Chrono Giveaway [Closed - Winners Notified - Check PMs!]

not for us to disclose, the winners are free to choose to do so themselves if they wish :wink:

6 Likes

I look at from ctrl+f and just i was wrote satellite reign but maybe i saw wrong :question:

3 Likes

Some people said they were entering for ALL games…so didn’t list them…

7 Likes

^this

trust me, all winners have been notified, and games handed out accordingly -double, triple, and quadruple checked that we did it correctly, no worries :wink: :+1:

12 Likes

Did I win?

6 Likes

If they didn’t send you a pm/dm then no

5 Likes

When you gonna do other Hayman’s Official Giveaway?
Waiting Day by Day

5 Likes

kyle

8 Likes

The next time we get kidnapped kindly asked by Kyle to do one

7 Likes

Okay.

Where is your home?

6 Likes

:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Kyle’s basement still for the moment

6 Likes

PeteMcc decided to stay behind, he is too intent working on his ARG puzzles that he has lost his appetite completely. There is seemingly no end in sight, it’s a continual progression of create, revise, polish, and reconsider. The trash bins have been filling up with more balls of crumpled paper than anything else. There’s sketches across the walls. The numbers, symbols, and pictures are tacked up everywhere, covering up any semblance of Kyle’s basement. There is no hint of stopping him. In fact, it has gotten so bad that we have been taking turns spoonfeeding him while he falls asleep from complete exhaustion about once every 72 hours. He raises his hands in the air even while asleep and draws odd shapes and mumbles about connecting the dots. He wakes up and continues back to work. The eyes have sunken in, dehydration is starting to be a big fear for the rest of us regarding his overall health. We have contemplated starting an IV to infuse fluids, but the only hypodermic needle we can find is an antique piece of shelled out bird bone. We will only resort to this if needed.

There is no end in sight, and we just can’t abandon our dear friend down here…

6 Likes

It’s official!.. @YQMaoski is NOW the Number 1 @Gnuffi Alt!:exploding_head:

8 Likes

He has not been abandoned… I left him Adam to keep him amused.

6 Likes