Back to Today's Deal

Graveyard Keeper - 8/27/19 - $14.99

Today’s deal is Graveyard Keeper!

game-og-image%20(24)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/599140/Graveyard_Keeper/

Description:

LITERAL CRYPT-KEEPERS

You know to be perfectly honest with you, whenever people take the time to actually ask me what it is I do for a living, I lie probably about two or three times before I finally admit I’m a graveyard keeper. Now, let me be clear, I’m totally proud of my job and I take it real serious, but you know, when your job has a lot to do with figuring out where to put dead bodies, I think people just don’t really want to trust you, ya know?

Like, how different is graveyard keeping REALLY from any other job? Like, it takes years and years of training, right? And you still gotta make big huge decisions, right? So what’s the difference between chilling in a science lab all day curing cancer or something and grinding cadavers into meat to save money? …Uh, actually. Forget I said that last bit. I definitely must have misspoke, because there’s absolutely no way I ever do anything like that.

As a matter of fact, you know what I love doing the most? Biting into a burger and thinking to myself “Man, I sure am positive this meat did not come from a dead body rotting in the ground!” And that’s exactly the kind of premium lifestyle promise that a reasonable job like mine can offer to the paying public, because I’m very successful, and my graveyard is very successful, and if there’s any cops reading, they know to stay away from my graveyard because they don’t want to interrupt the cool and fully legal things I have going on there…oh hey, listen, did you hear that? Someone must be calling me home from super far away! Anyway, see you later, it’s been real, nobody here eats people, and have good day!

The official trailer for Graveyard Keeper:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

why so angry, dude?

Somebody please get that damn skull off of the donkey’s tail (YouTube thumbnail)… Poor suffering donkey.

Also I really want to call that skull Murray… Don’t ask why.

Good ol’ Monkey Island

smells the air

DID SOMEBODY SAY ‘MONKEY ISLAND’?

:monkey_face: :monkey_face: :monkey_face:

Alas poor Yorick, forgotten!

Played this when it was released. I really liked it, some parts maybe too grindy that people complained about but I still liked the game.

The game can be a little grindy and aimless at times but overall it’s really good and I definitely recommended it. It’s a nice time killer.

Good catch on the reference you guys!