Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

When complete opposites combine to form something even more terrifying.

5 Likes

Hmm i might be wrong on this one so correct me if needed but ain’t Wardruna making music for Ass Creep Valhalla? Or maybe they are making music for new Hellblade… one of these two i’m sure.

4 Likes

Yes, Einar Selvik from Wardruna indeed works on ACV soundtrack. Wise choice from Ubisoft. Can’t say the same for trailer OST.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I played the temporary free time and it was more fun than the last time. Somehow.

3 Likes

Ducksu! I remember that one

3 Likes

This is awesome! Imagine the posibilities

5 Likes

That’s so neat. ^^

4 Likes

This is just so funny, I mean the game content, this isn’t a Markiplier plug. I mean the animation is so charming and funny (and a little violent to stick people).

4 Likes

It makes me nostalgically anxious. I call it nostalgic because I don’t get this same feeling with new games.

4 Likes

D&D Web-Series:

Blooper Reels:

Enjoy…

5 Likes

This is why I never a fan of Mario type games - none of them.

5 Likes

I was more of a Rayman guy myself anyway lol

4 Likes
4 Likes

Like at this point it’s just exhausting and sad to see a repeat of these things happening to where I can’t even laugh because it happens so often nowadays that I feel more uncomfortable and depressed than amused. Like obvs the journalist should’ve been at least good at games (that’s how they get their jobs) but I feel that maybe they could’ve picked a more qualified person for the job.
At this rate one has to wonder on how long major game outlets like IGN, Gamespot, Kotaku and more would keep letting this kinds of avoidable problems happen until one day when something they publish is so universally horrifying and embarrassing that they practically cripple the company, lose all credibility, become a long term laughing stock (than they already are) and force them into a point where it is a skeleton of what they once were.
Some of what I say may have happened in some capacity already, and given what I perceive to be what I assume to be the community viewpoints (that being mostly anti-corporation pro-indie and creativity stance) it seems possible. I am moreso talking about a ripple effect that affects everyone working there to where they can never truly recover from it.

4 Likes

euh, no, they get their job cuz they graduated in journalism or literature or whatever, not cuz they’re good at games (not ever actually afaik)

3 Likes

VERY few game jurno has a degree in journalism, if any, they’re just bloggers with the right friends and opinions.

6 Likes

So here’s a guy who manages to make a 47 minute video seemingly in a single breath. He has this way of continuously talking and smoothly jumping from topic to topic that at first makes it kind of hard to keep up. You’ll start to feel like your brain has a 3s lag trying to process this constant flood but after a little while it becomes this weird experience where you don’t really HEAR the words anymore but just absorbing the information carried instead. The closest we’re likely to come to telepathy.

This is Shammy and for those of you unfamiliar with his channel, which I expect will be all of you, this video was a very long time coming. His channel has been mostly on hiatus for 2 years but before that he was doing some pretty good review work.

Check it out, he deserves far more views than he gets.

5 Likes

I blame this youtuber for getting me hooked on Total War: Warhammer 2, and ended up buying it during the current Steam Sale.
He does streams which I love to watch but he also tries to fix failing campaigns from other people who send their saves to him. The video below is one of his best, has a sequel and three livestreams based on it.

His name is LegendOfTotalWar and he surely deserves more subs than he has now.

6 Likes
3 Likes