Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

I can’t remember where I first saw this, but it still has the same effect on me as it did the first time I’ve ever watched it.
[Not Game Related]

As for my Game Related video!

7 Likes

Oldie but a goodie! Who doesn’t love Mega Man 2!

6 Likes

A goldie indeed, I used to listen to this in a nerdy radio all the time. :joy:

6 Likes

Oldie but goodie :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

never - go - outside - !

:smile:

(these totally count to the topic at hand :joy:)

9 Likes

okay so this is somewhat totally ot
BUT, stumbled across this, and i absolutely had to share this cutie with everyone!

10 Likes

Little bit of background on the creator

10 Likes

Who names his spider Lucas…? I’d name that thing DEATHROR THE UNFORGIVING ONE or something like that.

6 Likes

This is the greatest player effort I’ve seen in quite a while, as someone who plays support a lot in games, this made me shed a tear. :cry:

I’m assuming that you know what’s going on here

10 Likes

surely that can’t be real, it’s a photoshopped staged reality tv e3 showcase, right?
that lvl of teamplay, commitment and self-sacrifice in a online mp game anno 2018 can’t exist with all these dank millennials, gen z’s, and toxic salty DS CoD kiddies?!? :dizzy_face: :thinking:
wut about “muh frags!” ?
MVP Skrubski :trophy: wp, rip

F
:cry:
(don’t know what’s more awesome, that rocket riding is possible in fortnite, or that they pulled this off in this way):smile: :+1:

9 Likes

Almost forgot about this, they’ve recently been doing Overwatch shorts but they originally started with Dota 2. So, if you have played one of these games you’ll probably understand what the heck is going on.

Some of the original artists are from Brazil and they always try to include some regional meme references for my amusement, like in this Enemy D.va video when Lucio makes his appearance. :rofl:

10 Likes

uhg… saw a pretty nice vid a few days ago (so nice i can’t even remember which), that i thought about posting here, then i got preoccupied… aaand now i can’t find it in my history (and can’t remotely remember which/what it was about either lol)
so have a minecraft song instead

7 Likes

Seeing classic GModders working on such fresh memes brings a joyful tear to my eye.

10 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
11 Likes
7 Likes

i read Xbox One's 'Sea Of Thieves' Is No More Than 10% Of A Finished Game some days past and laughed
e3 hype - AAA - early access - fanbois since beta: “don’t worry it’s not the full game”
seeing streamers and critics say the same thing “unfinished/shell game”, fanbois continue “it’s coming it’s good and gonna be better”
-it costs 60$, now :man_facepalming:
i have no leftover sympathy for people anymore that buy in on pre-release, day1 or even week 1, if/when/where they feel they got taken in or even snubbed for a product/price/value…
own dang fault, -“Mr T pity the hype fool” :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

this guy can make any topic interesting, somehow

Summary

I’m convinced a minor form of hidden autism is involved, and I don’t mean that in a bad way - pretty sure he would agree, lol - i think a lot of vry talented ppl suffer from that and come to excel through it; it just gives some ppl that extra touch and focus in a specific domain, so i see it as a positive; i even think it’s what makes me an excellent copy-editor, rofl

9 Likes
10 Likes