Giving away a Avernum 3: Ruined World Steam Key!

Huhuuuuu^^ I’d like to enter as well! Thanks a lot for this Giveaway <3 This game looks like a cool mix out of a lot of my fav styles (but strategy)

7 Likes

Would love to join. Thanks!

5 Likes

I’d like to enter. Thanks for the giveway !

Alea jacta est !

6 Likes

I would like to participate if it is still open

5 Likes

If not up to 20 yet, I’d like to drown into this game. Thanks for the giveaway, very kind.

5 Likes

You’re technically over 20 but I’ll allow it since you got in before I could close it.

4 Likes

Just my luck :slight_smile: I already lost one raffle today and now I’m in time to lose another one :smiley:

5 Likes

Sorry, I have restricted this giveaway to people with accounts older than 1 week to prevent people from making a bunch of alt accounts. I hope to do more giveaways in the future so you might be able to join those.

5 Likes

Congrats !

4 Likes

Thanks again for this giveway !

4 Likes

The nice thing about Chrono is that alt-accounts are against site rules, so even though we joke around as being each other’s alts all of the time, it’s pretty much one person, one account. There are automatic systems in place to prevent this from happening.

On the other hand, thanks for making the giveaway!

(I am not entering, just wanted to say thanks.) :+1:

3 Likes

u mean one person, thousands of accounts

6 Likes

Congrats to @StarsJumper!

5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes