[Closed]Giveaway: The Next Penelope (Steam)

I accidentally purchased this moments ago because it was on sale over at Humble, little did I realize, I already bought the game over on Steam some time ago. So of course I went ahead and tried to activate it, and Steam telling me I already own it. :man_facepalming: Well, it just means that some lucky Chronie will get it instead!

Let me know if you want it, and also please tell me why you want it. I will keep this open for a few days I think, whomever wishes to enter may do so.

I am going to use @ohko’s rules here:

I will pick a winner by RNG at the end of an arbitrary period. I will update here when that happens. The entry period will be at least 48 hours. I am leaving it half-ish open because I have a very busy week and I am not sure when I will come around to closing it. Maybe sometime this weekend. Once a winner is determined, you will receive a PM from me, and you will need to respond in 48 hours, otherwise the game will be rerolled to someone else.

Good luck!

I am sorry if this sounds like my other giveaway post, I just couldn’t help but copy and paste over…

20 Likes

Seems colorfull… Lol not enough to a reason to be honest … But hey it just caught my interest from the pics and the reviews…

This is a big Thanks for this one :two_hearts:

5 Likes

This one’s a pass for me, but kudos for holding the giveaway. The amount of screen shake in the first 30 seconds of the trailer was enough to make me close the tab.

4 Likes

Because I need it :rofl:, thanks for the givaway!! :clap::clap:

5 Likes

I didn’t know about this game but now that I watched the trailer I want it haha that’s my reason. Thanks for the giveaway!

4 Likes

ROAD RASH, ROCK 'N ROLL RACING…

DIDDY KONG RACING, SPEEDRUNNERS…

THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE GAMES!

I WANT THIS SO BAD!

:minibus: :checkered_flag:   :blue_car:       :truck:     :tractor: :red_car:  :articulated_lorry:     :blue_car:         :truck: :police_car: :red_car:   :taxi:

:point_up: HEY THAT’S ME!

:trophy: :1st_place_medal:

7 Likes

Too much screenshake? Sign me up!

5 Likes

Oh jeez was not expecting Happycat. Which I know from

Isn’t that a blast from the past.

7 Likes

I’m in. Game looks pretty fun, colorful and just kind of hectic. Looks pretty good. Thanks for the giveaway!

5 Likes

Just piggybacking off of the NEDM train which will consume us all! Muahahaha!

I remember this specific guitar remix of NEDM and with the Dunecat meme in the picture and I still have no idea what this one pertains too. All I know though is I freaking loved the song. Maybe I’ll look into Dunecat if it really is worth my time. Probably not haha. Meme’s.

5 Likes

I’d like to enter for this one. Looks fun

4 Likes

OMG! I totally forgot about these, been super busy lately!

Will be doing the rolls tonight and getting back to everyone soon! (Still at work for a few hours, will do it once I get home tonight!)

Sorry for the wait everyone… yikes! I should have set a reminder for myself. LOL!

4 Likes

Woah, I forgot about this giveaway too. I forgot to enter.

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Thanks for the giveaway.

3 Likes

Looks fun, colorful, and another game to add to my collection >:). I saw this post pretty late though lmao, if you don’t want me to enter it’s all good!

4 Likes

Rolls are done, the giveaway has ended.

(as a lot of you know, I don’t publicize winners, they can do it if they wish, but for me, it’s a private matter and they can keep it a secret should they wish to do so.)

8 Likes