🎁 Humble leftovers gifts 🎁 (closed)

UPDATED Edit 4:
Alright Chronians, it’s that time again, got some spares from humble, and i’m dumping them on you guys
(because nothing says “i wuv you” like re-gifting unwanted presents, -christmas hint) :smile:

i really wish this months pickins hadn’t ben riddled with f2p Micro-Transaction tat, unfortunately nothing i can do about that, but if you want one, it’s yours all the same
nothing fancy to entry this time, if you want it just say so
if there are multiple people that wants it, i’ll pick a random winner(decided by “something”)

old OP (closed)

just got a spare key for Of Orcs And Men
if there are multiple people that wants it, i’ll pick a random winner(decided by random.org as usual)
UPDATED Edit:
just got a spare key for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (because gnomes are silly and stubborn little creatures)
if there are multiple people that wants it, i’ll pick a random winner(decided by random.org as usual)

UPDATED Edit 2:
just got a spare key for Never Alone Arctic Collection

UPDATED Edit 3:
just got a spare key for standard edition Rise of the Tomb Raider
(note: not! 20 Year Celebration/goty), because humble/sqeenix are silly, and i forgot to unsub instead of pause :roll_eyes:,
Oh well -just means another gift for you guys, :smile:, so it all works out in the end

(PS. if i get more extra/spare keys for other games in the mean time the next couple of days, then i’ll just update this post with it. Since this thread is so small, might as well just edit/update it if that happens instead of making a new this time. But only if i do get others… )

21 Likes

Well, since nobody answered yed I offer myself as volunteer even though I’m new :grin:

1 Like

I’ll certainly sign up for this one

1 Like

Did you buy the All Stars 9 Bundle? I would have bought that one too - just for Shadow Blade Reload and Gryphon Knight if I didn’t already owned them.

If, by some small chance, you happen to also buy the Inhuman Bundle, allow me to enter (in advance) for The Marvelous Miss Take. I know you don’t need that game :wink:

2 Likes

Can I have it?

1 Like

As a fan of both styxs games im interested in anything else in the universe so sign me up

1 Like

wow, that was fast! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for doing this givaways

1 Like

sure I’d love to have it thanks man

1 Like

Thanks man. I’d like to have one of that keys.

1 Like

yes i did :smile_cat:, i wanted Gray Matter, (wondering if i’m having a point 'n click phase :thinking:) , and it was sorta the cheapest it had been, so figured, “why not”, since it also had Shadow Blade Reload which seems awesome, despite it’s negative mentions of bugs and stuff.

already own like half the game in the Inhuman bundle, took a look at it, and not convinced the game i might be interested in was something i’d pay the asking price for (i always weigh a bundle and price solely on the games i do want)
so probably don’t expect much Marvelous Miss Take from my part…
tho i have been known to not give a damn and give in before :smile_cat:. Who knows…, no promises lol

1 Like

Closed for now
Winner have been PM’ed, congratulations
will edit and reopen if i get other games

to those that didn’t win and were/are interested in Of Orcs And Men, it’s currently on sale in a bundle on Bundle Stars for a ridiculously low 1,49$, for the next 2 days only. Which just so happen to be the cheapest it has ever been priced before, both on it’s own or in a bundle. So consider that if it’s a game for you.

2 Likes

Reopened, just got a key for S.T.A.L.KE.R. Clear Sky

5 Likes

i´d like to have it

1 Like

entering, thanks

1 Like

I’ll sign up!! :grin:

1 Like

I’m in!

1 Like

count me in

1 Like

I would like that Stalker key because CHEEKI BREEKI.

1 Like

It’d be great to play it, thanks a lot!

1 Like