Back to Today's Deal

Geometry Wars™ 3: Dimensions Evolved - 5/30/19 - $2.24

Today’s deal is Geometry Wars™ 3: Dimensions Evolved!

game-og-image%20(13)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/310790/Geometry_Wars_3_Dimensions_Evolved/

Description:

SHAPE WAR

Now listen here, buster…I’ve just about HAD it with all these smug ass shapes hanging around, always pretending like they’re better than us because they’re so flat and mathematical. Like, what’s wrong with you, ya dummies? Don’t you know a circle also has to be the bottom of a trash can? It’s gross! And now that we’re all here together buying copies of Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved, it’s finally time one of us can do something about it.

Do you know what a “SHMUP” is? “SHMUP” stands for the phrase “Shoot ‘em up”, because that’s what you do in the type of game this is. Fly around finally sticking it to shapes the way your mama warned you about, and dip and dodge around unnaturally to dodge incoming fire. It’s fun, and we like playing it, and it feels like you’re in an arcade, but most importantly you are just bringing the war right up to the shapes doorstep, and quite honestly, there is nothing we are more down for.

So don’t wait! Remember all those times shapes have wronged you? Ever try and put a square peg in a round hole? Ever try listening to somebody play a triangle by itself? Ever sit through an entire semester of high geometry? All of it sucks, and now you can shoot at shapes until you have your honor back, so you know, if you have uhh, I don’t know…TWO DOLLARS AND TWENTY-FOUR MEASLY LITTLE CENTS lying around, spend it on this. You won’t regret it, and your math teacher will be ashamed. Win-win!

The official trailer for Geometry Wars™ 3: Dimensions Evolved:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This is matches the lowest Geometry Wars™ 3: Dimensions Evolved has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous sale was $2.24 on Fanatical.

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I fully recommend this game. I can post a Gameplay video later.
Edit: OBS is having some issues. Trying to resolve.

Looks fucking awesome, thanks for putting this up here ChronoGG peeps :slight_smile:

Here we go.

I highly recommend (and personally am) playing with a dual stick controller.