Games I Think Would Be Cool For The Coinshop

Cool, I also agree that would be a great game to add to the already cool, coin shop!

7 Likes

Keep em coming! Would love to get more suggestions. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@RaccoonV, I think when I started trying to make predictions to the next coin shop games, a lot of folks were writing their wishlists in there too… some more realistic than others, feel free to look in there too!

10 Likes

Ah, I didn’t see that thread. I feel like I’m blatantly copying now :frowning:

8 Likes

Don’t worry man. All is well that ends well. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Uhm Terraria has been on sale for under 2$ countless times, I know that’s not cheap but sometimes you just gotta spend big to get quality :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

It does?? Gotta wait for that summer sale then!

4 Likes

It’s also well worth whatever it costs now

7 Likes

:thinking:

good thing we have ITAD to count for us :wink:

:smile:
PS, if you aren’t “signed up” for ITAD Agzer, i recommend it,
since it also notifies you should it get on sale on humble, (or GoG if you’d like that), or elsewhere should another store open up and sell it eventually/again, or if it gets in a bundle even, -itad is fantastic (tho amazon deals can behave annoying at times) :+1:

8 Likes

There is also a long list of suggestions over here:
https://206.81.1.216/t/suggestion-games-to-add/1267

Would be nice if Chrono adds a suggestion and voting system similar to the GOG.com Community Wishlist.

7 Likes

i think that thread was “suggesting Games to add” to the shop/front page -not exactly the “Coin Shop”/=free :thinking:

5 Likes

ahh…yes, you are right. it is from before the coin shop. this was the thread I have tried to find:
https://206.81.1.216/t/hopes-for-future-coin-shop-games/4385

Nevertheless, most of the suggested games could qualify for both deal and coin shop

7 Likes

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender seems like the perfect little game to put on the coin shop. Also, having the coin shop supply some in-game gear for f2p games would be pretty cool.

6 Likes

I want CrossCode because i like CrossCode and RPG elements of CrossCode

5 Likes

Maybe games like splasher, crashlands or painters guild could be in there

6 Likes

+1 for crashlands

3 Likes

some more neat point & click games! :hugs:

6 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CHRONO TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I’m game for anything but i do love the suggestions in here.

6 Likes

guys i think i lost track of time and i’m super confused.

when are the new games getting released? where is the post with the latest additions? sorry i potatoed for a bit and now i’m lost.

2 Likes

should come tomorrow,
the old “keeping track of coin shop releases” sorta fizzled out after it became standard that lonin posted a deal thread about it on each new release (for peoples notification feeds benefit, i think :thinking:)

4 Likes