Back to Today's Deal

Game Hole - 4/1/18 - ???

Cool! Enjoy. :slight_smile:

I’m deploying a couple changes that should let you feed the hole to your heart’s content

What do you mean?

All poop keys yaaaay!

I fed the hole and in return it gave me poop.

I don’t know what I expected…

redies all dem keys

YESSSS

How many keys does the hole have, though?

Presumably a piece of string’s worth

Can’t wait for the hole to be flooded with fake keys for next year!

Well, I gave it a dozen real keys last year, and gave it one real key this year, receiving one real key in return. So there’s at least some true ones funded in there. :wink:

You’re the best kind of people. :hugs:

I gave spec ops the line

I gave a fake key, cause I thought it was like last year. Got Poo. Karma works wonders, it seems

i gave the hole the deed got golem creation kit (when this happened last year was gct cheap chrono game?)

These are all the song from the page

And while I will regret this…Ahem. The first ten people to send me a private message on here, will receive a key. I make no guarantees to the quality of the games in question. They will all be duplicate keys from other bundle services. If you include a genre, I will try to gift a game of that sort, if I can find one within a minute or two. :slight_smile: Otherwise, ya get what ya get. [Expired! Thanks all. :)]

Oh, Time to replace those tabs I guess

Just wish i could feed it more than once lol, lots of bundle left overs on my accounts

Thanks for doing that, Good luck with your exploding inbox! :slight_smile: I am staying out of there!

Give it a few minutes and you should be able to!