Back to Today's Deal

Game Hole - 4/1/18 - ???

and i am huge fan of the warhammer 40k lore and games

Wow a feature that remained dormant for a whole year?! That’s brilliant! And where have I heard that song before? It’s very familiar, yet I don’t remember.

AND the base coins to collect for today is a wonderfully pleasant sight to see! I rolled like crap though and got a pathetic bonus.

The only thing I’m worried about is the legit keys that were fed into the game hole. I uh… May have fed a valid one last year out of morbid curiosity, which was supposed to be a Steam key for a friend, but his computer isn’t fixed yet so I’ve been saving it for him. Yeah real genius of me to feed it, I know.

So unless all legit keys were supplied by Chrono.gg, I think I doomed myself and will eventually lose a game key. D’oh!

Also Happy Game Hole Day.

Edit: Oh sweet! I scored The Next World! Thanks whoever unknowingly fed that in last year!

*Looks directly at Chrono Inc. staff.

I donated a Kimmy key, and the Hole graciously bestowed me a key for Gunmetal Arcadia Zero. Glory to the Game Hole!

I think the key may be somewhat perma linked to your account, because you can always recover a deleted game from the steam support page.

I deleted something by mistake and was able to recover it just by navigating the support pages, there will be an option to recover a deleted game from your acc.

Never tried deleting a game and activating it back with a new key, tho…

y man; I got GTA V

CS:GO 4 pack here :3rd_place_medal:

EDIT; I didn’t get a single beggar PM about this…
What kind of forums are these :3

offered Darkness II up to the Hole. In return I have received Golem Creation Kit. Praise Be The Hole!

I got a working key, thank you game hole :smiley:

I got Golem Creation Kit as well, but I already own it. If anyone want it, send me a message.

Edit: Key given away.

Put in a key for Mini Metro! Good luck folks. Got back a key for Euclidean! I wanted to feed more, but it told me not to be greedy. =( See ya!

I had the same thing, but since the game was not installed, the Install dialogue popped up automatically, and I found out what it was (Phatasmagoria 2)

right!

please, let us feed more the :hole:… he strongly needs our keys!

I just typed in random letters and numbers and got a game in return.

Either I accidentally stole a game key from someone or it doesn’t matter what you put in.

u truly r a mad demon

Feel bad because I actually got a real key but I put in a fake one. Here is a tomb raider key for someone: GQ(7-1=?)0V-3TZXQ-KX660

Got a Steamworld Dig key!

5N32-YG0RJ-J57L

• = D

Fed! Sadly…

I don’t know what it is, but I promise I own really good games so it’s probably good! First come first served and please tell me what it is! (:

(I’m curious)

53N2F-T4Q50-Y585Z

I tried submitting a key a couple times but only got the message that I could only do it once. Is this checking based on IP or something? I’m at a university so maybe it’s counting me as someone else.

The Game was Guns of Icarus Online

Wanted to feed twice, but couldn’t. So here’s a key for someone:

3PBHI-H27YZ-ZRGI6