Back to Today's Deal

Game Hole - 4/1/18 - ???

i hope admins have a solution for this… i am actually worried atm… and i am getting lots of errors, i believe the site is being flooded

Donated Spec Ops The Line
I got Hammerwatch

can u post the reddit link, wanna see the discussion bout it
well i keep getting error every 3-4 minutes when acessing this forum, might had to do with lot of now new account maybe

i don’t know it just read about it here

Check this out:

eheheheheheheh

I fed the hole but it says
"Don’t be greedy! You’ve already fed the hole."

:frowning: This is the first time I’ve ever done this.
April Fools to me, I guess?

thanks mate <3
cant freely acess reddit since it was banned here and using vpn will make the internet slower so yeah… :joy:

on another hand i’m still listening for the no need to be upset video on youtube for 40 minute… what is life now

i feel like there might be a curious story there :thinking: :hushed:
:smile:

nah i think it’s merely the government banning the whole site there

The hole refuses seconds this year. It must be full.

I have a second key for Orwell that I wanted to give, but I will grant it to another here:
KKF89-Q2I4I-ZMCKK

Someone please enjoy ^^

I to go the error that I already fed the hole, but I never got the steam key cause i wasn’t logged in and when I logged in it gave me that error. :frowning:

Thank you!

So, @TWCroc, @Misaky, or anyone else in the know: if I permanently remove a game from my Steam account, the key becomes invalid, like it never even existed (i.e. can’t give it away or reactivate at a later date.)?

As much as I don’t want this steaming pile anywhere near me, the thrifty part of me would hate to see it just go to waste (yes, I realize the irony in that statement :smile:).

exactly
-because already used in order to activate (at least last i tried to remove a game)

My plan is coming to fruition. Soon *ALL will have Super Dooper Party Pooper!

Dr%20Evil

*except me. Incidentally, I am no longer accepting Friend Requests for Steam or Gifts, thank you. :wink:

Are you sure about that?

got hacker evolution comp, i didnt have it yet, so not bad…

@Punkster and @dusty sitting in a lair -p l o t t i n g
"what should we call our enterprise of evil?"
-the legion of poooop! :ghost:

wow i got the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution

Not bad actually

This is the day we’ve all been waiting for! Throw all your Theres Poop in my Soup keys into the void now!!!