Back to Today's Deal

Game Hole - 4/1/18 - ???

Too bad I can only add one key… have a bunch of keys left from various giveaways and bundles but can’t put them on SteamGifts.

SAME OMG I AM SO MAD AT CHRONO I WAS PROUD OF NOT OWNING ANY POOP RELATED GAMES :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

EDIT: Def. gon have this removed from my library, ugh

Put In Hitman Absolution to get Super Dooper Party Pooper…

And I think I came out ahead in the deal :smiley:

Got a key, but since I already own it on steam, I have no idea what it is. The pains of a game hoarder…

Anyways, its WAD34-70T60-NQ94F

It’s sniper ghost warrior 2

It will not take long till the hole is flooded with fake keys :see_no_evil:

Put in Hand of Fate, got Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Bunga.

Better luck next year! xD

I just removed There’s poop in my soup from my acc, bless Steam for this feature!
If anybody wants to gift me a key hmu pls lol (pls not for any poop games)

So I put in “givem-eagam-eplea” before i understood the point of the game hole. I got an actual key for a game called “zombie ballz.” Is there any way I could feed the game hole with actual working keys? I have plenty of steam keys I will never claim that the hole could consume, even with no remuneration. I feel like I have cheated the hole.

create another account for chrono.gg then feed the hole, well i almost type in donut holes cause i think it was a question xD

then he’ll get another key also though

Do not do this I repeat DO NOT DO THIS, duplicate accounts will lock you out from the coin shop and potentially other features

i strongly discourage attempting this
as this will most likely just end up getting a person caught in the "duplicate account"net, lock all the accounts made, and prevent you from using the coin shop etc

well i don’t own multiple account (too lazy to switch from one to another :p) thanks for the warning though

I put Syberia II and I got AI: Rampage, that has a lot of negative reviews on Steam :smiley:

lol, u can be pretty sure a bunch of ppl will try doing this though; i’m pretty sure chrono’s going to get lots of new accounts today, with the whole reddit thing…

I put in a working Key, got an invalid code.

dunno what i really expecteed.

Donated: Hunie Cam Studio
Received: 9FADD-AF3MC-27GQB (Already Redeemed)

I guess that’s fair! LOL

well, now my idle master is playing a poop game…

I think a second Game Hole needs to open up for next year, another hole that only takes, because this year’s hole will be filled with trash.