Back to Today's Deal

Game Hole - 12/2/18 - ???

that seems terrible, have u been to the doctor yet?

I’ve read through these comments, and a whole lot of people seem to receive Caveman World and Golem Creation Kit, followed by Zombie Ballz, Save Jesus and Just Ignore Them.
What’s up with those games? Was there a free keys event this year that I missed? :smiley:

For future iterations of the Hole, if it does accept more than one code, I’d make that more clear (clear code field with a message such as “the hole thanks you for your contribution” or something).
I would like to give it more codes but the response given doesn’t make it seem like it’s been submitted.

Got the same thing. I don’t know anything about that

I got a game called Puzzle Chambers? The hole wouldn’t accept a code that couldn’t be redeemed, would it? Just curious/worried I fed it the wrong code.

I feel like this Black Hole event (and corresponding thread) is perfect for weeding out the leeches, scumbags, degenerates, lowlifes, freeloaders, mooches, choosy beggars, and/or idiots. It is perfect. Never change Chrono. :grin::+1:

Man I missed that timecube link yesterday! Keep spreading the truth.:ok_hand:t4:

Sadly too many people feed the hole with fake keys and I got one -.-

If anyone still haven’t got 12 better than 6 / knights and merchants for some reason, here you go

E58CX-Y7J6W-NDNRM
2RVBF-0NMBA-HXXL0

If someone actually takes these, please respond :white_flower:

Hey man, got Knights and Merchants, thanks!!

Got this key from the Hole, have no idea what it is. Steam says i already own it:

G4J5Q-TFQC0-QAQEB

I have a key for Shadowrun returns i was going to put in the hole to try for another, but they changed deals before I finished.

I don’t want it, so here it is:

3K20J-WAB27-QWTZI

How do I get a Game Hole Key?
Link?

The hole has passed, next time it graces us with it’s presence you might have your chance.

I got an duplicate code :frowning:

free good Games action today Freebie Games for Steam or Origin , Uplay ?
I´m new :slightly_smiling_face:

To language?
I don’t know what it is you’re asking, there are no free games. The hole takes what you give and there’s no telling what it’ll give you in return, if anything. Steam keys is what the format is based on.

German

y but u can throw yr physical games in the physical game hole:

Actually they just found the real Game Hole

Humans be like: oh a big ominous unexplored hole in the middle of nowhere

Researchers: shifty eyes if you went there you could actually di-

Adventurers:

LET’S GO IN FOLKS GRAB YOUR ROPES