Back to Today's Deal

Game Hole - 12/2/18 - ???

since the hole cant take more than one key, here is Batalj BETA 2D6QA-CPYRL-538VL

Yeah no PM capabilites till you hit a cetain level. I wouldn’t stress too much. You can still put a genuine key in the game hole now, you just won’t get anything in return and thus balance will be returned to your world.

lol

??4LV-6W2MV-Z52ZJ

Summary

GG, my friend

'Tis the season, and all that happy horseshit. Would you kindly reply back to my post with the game that you won? GLHF…

I put in American Truck Simulator, I get Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga.

Gold.

Put in Gunpoint and got a used key in return. Hopefully my key finds a good home. :frowning:

I just tried to put in a working key, but the hole replied, " The hole has already rewarded you. ಠ_ಠ" and did not suck the key inside. Did it still work? was my offering accepted? CAN I SLEEP AT NIGHT NOW!!!.. thanks!

The Game Hole did accept the key, it will go into the mix and someone will get it in the future. :slight_smile:

You’ve still ruined someone’s day in the future but at least you’ve increased the size of the pool size, increasing the ratio of good to bad keys slightly :slight_smile:

i got a game called ‘save jesus’

nice

rip
The game hole is moved by your generous offering. In return, it offers you a key from times past... pray it works.*

i got a a code which on steam turned out to be a invalided code, if this is true then you can apperntly send out fake codes…

LULZ, replying to my own post. As if I don’t talk to myself already. Go go early unset dementia.

In goes… GooCubelets: The Algoorithm, thrice damn you Indiegala!!!

Out pops…

Thank you ever so kindly for your reply @Xrott ! :+1:

Steam Hole: “Please activate the original game first”

No idea what game this DLC/expansion key is for. Enjoy if you know how to figure it out.

EKH74-F3K54-XFMRM

Can u guys please manage a giveaway for unwanted hole keys? All codes posted here are grabbed and nobody thanked the donor :frowning:
Scripting is bad… and 3rd world people can really enjoy anything good if they get the chance before getting nabbed by scripted bots

I think , the hole is out of sync with my intentions :slight_smile:
I decided to add some games from the humble monthlies that i don’t play…entered the first one and it spat the same key back at me that I had just entered. After that, it tells me I have already gotten the key. So, I reloaded the page after which the hole tells me, it’s already rewarded me.

[sniff] all I wanted was to add some more valid keys …

Friend told me about this so I thought I’d give it a whirl, gave it a humble bundle game that wasn’t my thing and got back an invalid code. Bummer. :frowning:

Thank you

The hole has already rewarded you. ಠ_ಠ

Meh…

Actually got a game. “Just ignore them”