Monday: online races into probably Hitman 7 deadly sins DLC

k, I’m live now with Marvel’s Midnight Suns (courtesy of @Sortskjegg and @carvalho20ptc) on

and

3 Likes

am live now

3 Likes

and here we go again:

1 Like

It war the fun for you wee alien in cow’s clothing?

2 Likes

loving Midnight Suns but it seems no one wants to watch that, lol, so gonna keep playing that offstream

2 Likes
3 Likes

yeah, it’s not about following trends (would’ve stuck with Palworld for sure then lol) and ofc im not gonna stream what i dont feel like playing, but the thing is, if i have no viewers at all, then there’s also no point in streaming the game, is where I’m at. Also, i think i need to be somewhat responsible with what i do with the channel given it is my intention to be serious about it. So I’m still gonna start playing shit i feel like playing, but if ppl dont wanna watch it then I’ll just play it offstream and do right towards the channel because it is a fact that I am privileged in that i do have some viewers (and for some weird, unknown reason, a few bigger (small but a LOT bigger than me) channels that i didnt even rly interacted with take me kinda srsly and raid me now and then) and just destroying that for no good reason is not smart either. I’ve been pretty irresponsible I think so far in that and should be somewhat more mature about the way i handle this shit lol

2 Likes

Im live right meow:

2 Likes

1 Like

clipped by @carvalho20ptc

2 Likes

So, which stream was funnier: this one or the other one with the Ben Stiller movies?

2 Likes

lol, I don’t know, that one was a lot of fun too :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

beep beep vroom vroom in the desert

2 Likes

originally clipped by @carvalho20ptc

2 Likes

2 Likes

live now, shorter stream

2 Likes

2 Likes