Free Steam Games Thread

You’re welcome :grin: :hearts:

7 Likes

Free until Dec 19

12 Likes

>>> Get It Here <<<

5 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 and @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Hello crime solvers,

If everything goes as planned

Beast Crimes will be leaving early access in the beginning of 2022.

The upcoming third case will be included in the full version of the game. The price of the game will be approx. 4€/4$. It’s a small price and will help me creating games during my spare time.

In the future I plan to make DLC’s with more cases

. These cases will take place in different eras for example crimes during the ancient egypt time etc. I have no planned dates when I will be able to publish these DLC’s, however when times comes I will be sure to make an announcement.

Thanks for your support and I hope you will continue to play my game after early access.

Until next time,

Link0v0

PS: For news like convention I’m attending and more, feel free to follow my Steam developer page.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Free-to-Play Games Thread

Important announcement: starting in March the game will no longer be free of charge. The reason is the need to continue with the project with the highest level of quality possible, for example to be able to improve the designs and make a trailer.
The purpose is not to be repetitive but we believe it is important to emphasize that we do not receive any external support.
The download of the game will not be available until the day of its next release as we are working on a general update.
We do appreciate your comprehension and support.
Any doubt or comment you can do it freely through our social media channels.
Thank you very much.

10 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Looks like a cute game. Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Bout to slap a “version 1.0” on this and charge money for it.

Bet.

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Missed it :sob:

Shut up, System!!! Byte me :exploding_head:

11 Likes

Another free game becoming paid soon.

Due to financial reasons, we would now have to switch the game from a free to play to a pay to play model.

What does this mean for you guys?

• Those who already have the game in their library will keep it.

• The game would soon be leaving Alpha with a big update that is scheduled for sometime around March or April. Featuring a completely new gameplay loop revolving more around fighting game play.

• The base game, which would be paid by then, would feature song modding support built-in.

• The UGC DLC will be converted into a Character and Song DLC.

• The starting price would be $2.49, rising up to around $9.99 by the time the full game is out.

• There will be a playable free demo for those who want to test the game out before buying.

8 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

12 Likes

8 Likes

Free to keep when you get it before 2 Apr @ 1:00pm.

14 Likes

5 Likes

To add it to your account for free you can:

• on a desktop with Steam installed >>

copy/paste and run this in a web browser or file explorer address bar or simply through run (windows_key + R):

steam://install/1253880

• on a mobile or desktop web browser >>

go to store.steampowered.com, make sure you’re logged in

copy/paste this to web browser’s address bar:

#javascript:AddFreeLicense(435259)

REMOVE # from the beginning and run

5 Likes

For the Minion Masters folks, free until 15 April

8 Likes