Free Steam Games Thread

oh thanks @carvalho20ptc i did it … i hope the game was for steam

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes
8 Likes

Or better yet just go straight to https://thunderful.world/ and do it, instead of going through whatever horror show of a tracker redirection link that site provides you.

11 Likes

Dudes be saying my email address invalid.

6 Likes

Free to keep when you get it before 10 Nov @ 3:00pm.

Free to keep when you get it before 11 Nov @ 3:00pm.

9 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Steamworld Dig 2 is also free on Steam:

9 Likes

Can’t seem to spot anywhere how one would go about getting the game in the end though. End of the stream said to look at their main site or social media for it, but I can’t see anything. Anyone having better luck?

5 Likes

The key arrived in my inbox. :+1:

6 Likes

in my email arribe safely

6 Likes

It finally showed up here as well, weird that they’d say the means would be posted on their site though.

5 Likes

6 Likes

i have a question this is a demo? becausethe original game not launch yet XD

4 Likes

"There is No Light 616 is a free version of the action-adventure There is No Light with 3 locations, a boss-fight, and an exclusive arena mode! " -The steam store description

6 Likes

>>> Get It Here <<<

This is an unplayable, delisted game. If you add this free license through SteamDB, however, the game will be binded to your account and will add +1.

5 Likes

I’ve wondered before, how is increasing your game count on Steam a good thing, what does it do? :eyes:

EDIT: From what I’ve read about this game, it needs a server, and there are none anymore, so I assume it is unplayable?

5 Likes

Well, I’ll quote FGF subreddit for you:

What do users mean when they ask or mention “+1”? Easy!

You’ll often notice offers for the Steam platform here on FGF. In a lot of those posts, people might bring up something about “+1”. What that means is that the offer/post will end up being an increase to your Steam game count. It can be a little confusing, as Steam can deceive you slightly with the Steam client game count, but it’s a different one. On your Steam profile page, you can see a count of your games. That number being increased is what we’re looking for with +1. There are more technicalities with what decides that, but that is basically what it means.

One might be interested in this for the little bits of Steam profile XP (1 game = 1 XP), or just for their own library bolstering. It’s just a little part of the Steam platform.

And like I posted, the game is indeed unplayable. So it’s only worth for the +1.

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Free Steam Key for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide:

>>> Get It Here <<<

11 Likes