FREE on Humble Bundle 'WARHAMMER 40,000: SPACE MARINE'

If @NICK9X9 doesn’t mind, we could use this thread to remind people about the stamps…it’s the second day…One more day and you get

For free!

Get your stamp!

4 Likes

Don’t worry, I don’t mind at all, go ahead and remind the people about it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is an definitely overlooked (arguably excellent) third-person shooter wearing the lore of the 40k universe, I think it does this pretty well.

Definitely one of the better uses of the 40k license though (not that the competition is particularly fierce).

3 Likes

Remember Firewarrior, though?

https://m.imgur.com/AZ8CIYb.gif

4 Likes

But was Firewarrior really that good? I loved the book, but not so much the game.

2 Likes

Maybe my young age at the time obscured my judgment, but I remember it as a good game, yeah

3 Likes

Ay, let’s not bad-mouth The Ship please! It was a fun game a decade ago, and is still a fun game if you can find friends you want to play with (especially since you can now play for free) - it’s a minor tweak to play using Steam Client servers and voila, you and your friends are busily hunting each other again.

I’m not endorsing it as the greatest game to mankind and I agree I probably wouldn’t install it today (as I’m not in the mood to play this style lately AND there are better games in the genre now)…but it’s not indie trash. It was a smash hit with around 2 million steam owners that spawned copycats, clones, spiritual sequels, and remastered editions - not to mention mods of other games to emulate The Ship style mini-game using other engines.

1 Like

Where does this defensiveness come from? No bad-mouthing ever happened, I merely stated that I would not ever play it but didn’t go into detail as to why. It’s multiplayer nature is but chief among many.

1 Like

Thanks for telling me about Humble Bundle is giving us free game again, I would not know about the stamp thing if I do not check on Chrono.gg Thanks guys

2 Likes

Don’t forget to get your 3rd stamp for Braveland. It includes actual downloads for WIN/Mac/Linux.:star_struck:

5 Likes

Let’s not forget the Steam key to pad that already inflated library in addition to the direct download options :smiley:.

4 Likes

I haven’t touched anything of the series so I’m not in on the lore, but looking at the store page it looks pretty cool. Just gotta figure out what to uninstall for the test drive. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

damn i missed it

2 Likes

I have it if you want it

5 Likes

As do I

3 Likes

I’ll trade if for free or for coupons :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to get the stamp today!

3 Likes

I’ll take it if you don’t want it. Thanks man

i know this is a bit too little too late, but i seriously hope you all got this while it was available, it’s such a good warhammer game and sp experience too

the sheer glee in TB’s voice while slaughtering orks, when he was playin just the demo, could serve as a recommendation on its own, of just how fantastic this warhammer game was to play (even if he couldn’t figure out the vengeance launcher :blush:)

worth if for free? hell yea!, and well worth your time to try and play :+1:

4 Likes

See PM :slight_smile:

3 Likes