Free Games (All Gone)

Update 2: All the games have gone, I hope everyone enjoys the games they got, Sorry to those who missed out.

Update: I’ve messaged the keys to the people that asked first, hopefully they all work!?

I will log back in tomorrow and see if the last one is claimed.

Enjoy!

I have some unused keys from Fantical Bundles.

Let me know which one you want, first come first served, if they go unclaimed I will just post the keys public.

Here are the games

SkyDrift (CLAIMED)
Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS (CLAIMED)
Shoppe Keep 2 (CLAIMED)
Jalopy (CLAIMED)
Attrition: Tactical Fronts (CLAIMED)
Commands & Colors: The Great War (CLAIMED)
Crowntakers (CLAIMED)
Crowntakers - Undead Undertakings (CLAIMED)
Grand Ages: Medieval (CLAIMED)
Making History: The Calm and the Storm Gold Edition (CLAIMED)
Royal Heroes (CLAIMED)
Supreme Ruler 1936 (CLAIMED)

I will log back in, in a day to messaged the keys.

21 Likes

Skydrift would be nice. Thanks.

Also, if you post the keys publicly, please at least use a question mark to replace one of the numbers or letters. I don’t know that completely gets around bots, but it might be better than just pasting the raw keys.

6 Likes

Making History looks great. Fuels my thirst for strategy games while I wait for Civ VI to go on sale.

Thanks for the generosity.

6 Likes

Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS and Shoppe Keep 2 look interesting, if no one else wants them i would not mind trying them out. Also its really cool of you to give all this stuff out.

7 Likes

Supreme Ruler 1936.

If no one wants Attrition: Tactical Fronts and Commands & Colors: The Great War, i do.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Just checked out Flashing Lights - looks like a cool game! Good pick.

5 Likes

Hi @pulling3r I’d like Crowntakers please, looks interesting.

Thanks

6 Likes

I’d love to try out Shoppe Keep 2, I’d like to see what they did different in the second game, since the first one was pretty fun

7 Likes

I’d take Jalopy if its still available and thanks!

6 Likes

People keep stealing my stuff :sob:

4 Likes

Could I have Royal Heroes?
Thank you!!

5 Likes

Thank you very much for the giveaway! I would like Attrition tactical fronts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice way to spread the love. I will copy this soon when I get around to looking at my unused/ doubled up keys. :smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

Seems like all taken by now :3

5 Likes

Great to see you doing this! Would enjoy to have Commands & Colors: The Great War.
If you have the spare Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS, I would try it too!:smiley:
Have a nice day @pulling3r !

5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway :blush: :sunflower:

5 Likes

I am interested in Shop Keep 2 but if someone got it already that’s fine too.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would like Supreme ruler 1936 please and thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dont know if im unlucky but I didnt get a pm, would you mind resending it please?

4 Likes

Thank you for the giveway ! :tada:

4 Likes