Free DLCs Thread

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - NEW GAME +

Requires base game.

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/fall-guys-ultimate-knockout/

You can claim free Fall Guys rewards from the Playstation “Free For All” Quest.

You don’t need to play on Playstation to get the prizes, you just need a Playstation account linked to your Epic.

All rewards are given VIA Epic Games Store codes.

*Also need to login to Fall Guys On PC to unlock items

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Free to keep when you get it before 1 Aug @ 2:00pm. Some limitations apply. (?)

Moreover, if you log in to the game before July 31, 2022, 02:59 UTC, you’ll get 1 additional day of Warships Premium Account and a Royal Navy Destroyers container

Requires base game:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Code:5H533-9XT3T-FXWFZ-RJTTB-6FXKJ
Redeem here:SHiFT

10 Golden keys and 1 Diamond Key for Borderlands 3
10 Golden Keys for Borderlands 2
10 Skeleton Keys for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands

To redeem a code that is integrated with multiple games and platforms:
Please repeat the process for each game and platform you'd like to receive SHiFT rewards.
You can redeem the same code for each valid game and platform.
7 Likes

For Borderlands Shift Codes, I recommend just setting up a page monitor on Active Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes | SHiFT Code Archive

(the site has similar pages for the other games)

7 Likes

@carvalho20ptc. Thanks.

Barely played much of BL 2. I think my rabbit friend enjoyed it more.

5 Likes

IMO Borderlands 2 had the best villain and equipment design philosophy. Handsome Jack was a good combination of charming, amusing, and evil. And the equipment manufacturers each had their own distinctive feel.

Borderlands 3 villains aren’t bad (depending on who you talk to of course… some strong opinions out there). I feel like the equipment design is incoherent, though. Not to say the equipment is bad, just the design philosophy isn’t consistent. The skill design philosophy is primo, though. That’s the thing that would make it hard to go back to BL2. Story is also more coherent.

6 Likes

Ok, pretend I am stupid(which isn’t hard). Explain Shift to me, please.

4 Likes

Basically it’s a site where you mostly redeem codes to get in-game items for games developed by Gearbox Software.

5 Likes

The above is a good summary of the customer-facing message and how to use it. But in case you’re asking the question behind the question: at its core, it’s a marketing tool for putting minor in-game rewards on a social media platform to drive engagement through FOMO. Thankfully it’s nothing you need to succeed (largely cosmetic or useless stuff, though the new diamond keys are actually nice and more like what golden keys should have been from the beginning). And fortunately if you still want the stuff, there are great scraper sites like the one I listed above to navigate the social media hellscape in your stead.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/EpicGames/status/1567588611876323338?s=20&t=-2aFvxWdylPVaA4ALmRE_A

Add the 50th Warframe Styanax to your Arsenal now! For a limited time, get the brand new Warframe free, just by logging in to the game! https://epic.gm/warframe-free

Base game:

Warframe - Epic Games

5 Likes

Thanks @BlivetWidget and @carvalho20ptc for explaining. So it’s nothing I should lose sleep over. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Nah, and some of the keys don’t expire, either. If you go to that scraper page I linked, there are plenty active right now if you decide you want them.

4 Likes

Star Trek Online - Terran Ambush Pack

Base Game:

Star Trek Online

5 Likes

4 Likes

Base game:

4 Likes

4 Likes