Free Civilization III @ Humble Store

11 Likes

people, you need to get this game!
this gem was responsible for getting me banned(temporarily) from the public library’s computer section :grin:
#OneMoreTurn

Note: You must redeem your key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, October 21st, 2017!
so this in an unusual short period compared to the other times, just be aware of that
(also for some reason this humble freebie, unlike others, is giftable)

7 Likes

Weird, it says that the redemption deadline is both November 4th and October 21st on the same page.

3 Likes

hmm yea
i didn’t notice, hadn’t clicked the “claimed page”, just saw from product page/keys inventory list

but on the popup “claim page” it does indeed say both Nov 4th and Oct 21st…

so i wonder which one is the real date lol,
especially since oct 21 seems awful short compared to previous,
but both dates are there,
and the oct 21 date is present all the other places :thinking:
hmmn…
:confounded:

3 Likes

The October 21st date looks like how long the game is free if my math is correct.

4 Likes

Yes … they just copied that date instead of the expiration date it seems (or I think that’s what happened)… Mistakes are bound to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW > why direct reply doesn’t seem to work? :confused:

3 Likes

ah, you see, that’s why the (possible) error reason slipped past me, i suck at mafs :blush:

no idea, seems to work fine for me today
(and if you replied to @Elocin30, it’s working fine, it just doesn’t display direct reply if your reply is the first/next to post replied to. Never did that way -as if discourse system assumes we automatically see a connection with “fast replies” like that)

4 Likes

The direct reply did work. Got the desktop notification and everything, it’s just that you responded right after me so it doesn’t look like it. :smiley_cat:

Edit: but you can see it listed under my post and anyone’s post when you click the # Replies at the bottom of a post.

3 Likes