Back to Today's Deal

Foxhole - $11.99 - 3/10/19

Today’s deal is Foxhole!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/505460/Foxhole/

Description:

PAUL ALLEN’S UPDATED BEAUTIFUL DREAM

Since the nineties, Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen has been collecting World War 2 planes, weapons, and tanks, and by now he’s spent millions of dollars collecting, storing, and repairing everything back to perfect working order. He loves to click the bomb-drop button on the Royal Canadian B-25 bomber and he smiles while he does it. He once even pulled a rare Focke-Wulf 190 out of the marshes in a Siberian forest. Yeah, this dude is HARDCORE about his collection.

In 2014, while searching a bombed out ruin for more planes, he instead found a magic lamp, half-covered by a pile of debris, and to his surprise, when he rubbed it a big blue genie came out (that coincidentally looked a lot like Will Smith) and offered him whatever he desired. Now, when you have an estimated net worth of 21.7 billion dollars, it’s sometimes hard to know exactly what to wish for. But Paul Allen knew. He knew.

Suddenly, he was a 14 year old boy again, back in Seattle listening to his dad’s old war stories and imagining his own incredible adventures. “I want a massive war game I can play on my home computer with tons of vehicles, a persistent world with everything from tank fights to sniper duels, and where every individual soldier is a player that contributes to the war effort through logistics, base building, reconnaissance, combat, and more. That’s my wish.”

And so, the genie started a game studio, put out a game on Steam in Early Access. That game is called Foxhole, and Paul Allen was happy, and we were happy, and now you can happy too, because presently, it’s on sale; right here, right now, on sale.

The official trailer for Foxhole

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.

Arent you guys one hour too early today?

Daylight Saving Time :man_shrugging:

Yeah, the Americans are too early with daylight saving time.

Rest of the world is too late.

giphy%20(4)

nope, my part of the world doesn’t use it, which is just fine if u ask me

[CLOSED] Cry havoc and let slip the... Ides of March Giveaway!

*he says -still proclaims it’s the 3rd of October :thinking:

:smile: