Fine Art from Creative Chronies!

Inktober 04

I’ll be honest I kinda forgot about it today, so I drew this last minute:

One of my favorite Batman villains, Mister Freeze.
Even if it doesn’t look that much like him.

13 Likes

Oh dear, looks like we’ve filled our mind with ideological hostility and weeb shit, it’s a wash at this rate. Huh? What’s that I hear? “Can we fix it?” oh look who’s here.

5th of Paintober: Build!

O5-build

11 Likes

Crap. I forgot to post yesterday’s. I’m really bad at being social about my art haha

I’m loving everyone’s entries. I might just have to make @Pylinaer’s snowman my new best friend (and I love the dog)!

Also @Inferry why are you so good? POR QUE CHICO

Inktober 04

“Freeze”

I tried drawing frozone but I did this on a rush so…

10 Likes

I drew Frappe Snowland from memory FYI. Even though i don’t think Chain Chomps were an item when that course was available.

6 Likes

Thanks for the help earlier Bob, how have you been doing? Work been stressful lately? Been hard to maintain good habits and taking care of yourself. Can he fix it?

6th of Paintober: Husky

O6-husky

9 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/inktober-is-coming/18427/35?u=onloose

I’m sorry that I’m posting in the proper thread first ;]

5 Likes

Skipped a day but not the draw

Inktober 05

Inktober 06

This looked way better on pencil imo, sorry for the lack of detail, I’m not used to the tool.

13 Likes

Oh I don’t know about this, Bob. There are no shortcuts to physical health, fad diets and weird supplements are usually scams. Many of them would have to be magic to work even half as well as they claim.

7th of Paintober: Enchanted

O7-Enchanted

11 Likes

Oh dear, oh no, how did this happen Bob? There’s always a price to pay when messing with supernatural forces. You poor unfortunate soul.

8th of Paintober: Frail

O8-Frail

10 Likes

9th of Paintober: Swing.

O9-Swing

14 Likes

lol

8 Likes

Ugh , dark.

8 Likes

Well, I guess that’s the end of poor Bob after all. RIP Bob

10 Likes

Bob was the one inktober thing I cared about and now he’s gone… plis bring Bob back

I CAN’T COPE

9 Likes

It isn’t confirmed that this is Bob, just that they are wearing the same color of pants and socks. BTW @Fraggles why isn’t Bob wearing shoes?

8 Likes

Some more basic art.

11 Likes

where’s Bob at?

8 Likes

I’m not happy with this image. I really didn’t know how to continue this or what to draw for today. I tried to portray the striking patterns of the ww2 grave yard fields in France in an attempt to stay in theme. I thought yesterday’s image would be more impactful if delivered in silence so I have chosen to talk today instead.

10th of paintober: pattern

O10-pattern

Suicide is something that kills an awful lot of people these days and it’s not showing any sings to stop climbing. Many times when you hear or read about someone who took their own lives you tend to hear how surprised everyone is and how they always seemed such a cheerful person, always joking around. It seems a common tendency among people suffering depression to seek to spread joy and amusement to others. Humour has always been an important tool for people to deal with hardships, making light of challenges in your life helps make them appear less insurmountable.

Humour is also a very good way to interact with people without really letting anyone in close. People likes to have you around if you’re a funny person and they wont expect or press you for any serious conversations and if that should happen they can always be dodged out of with a joke. Maybe you have someone within your group of friends and acquaintances who’s always the funny one but no one really actually knows. This can be a trap that is very easy to get stuck in. There might come a time when this person finds that they really do need to try to connect with someone and share what’s really going on behind their jovial facade. This role they’ve built for themselves makes this many times harder than it should be and opening up that door, letting someone else in can be really scary. What if they only like you for that role you’ve played, what if once they realize you’re actually miserable they’ll stop wanting your around?

The reason I’ve chosen to talk about this is to showcase this particular pattern. If you know someone like this and notice them trying to reach out, it might only be a moment before they raise that jovial facade again and resume deflecting with jokes, make note of that. If you care and you think you’re the one they tried to reach out to, reciprocate. Show them that you do truly want to get to know them, try to give them opportunities in private to try again.

It is not easy to be a friend of someone suffering from mental ailments however and while you should never make their mental health your responsibility, it is important to know that it can be very tough.

Tomorrow I’ll try to return to my more amusing and crappy paint doodles, though I’m unsure I will be able to keep it up all month.

12 Likes

not the fields of France, but was this what you were thinking of?:
https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/51808_1693414492761_2703071_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQly6yrNmmAPra2Er2ZjQbaqkAooZHPlgmfrIOIxjDyZm96Kq-ZYCS5v4CSZdj_QZ-i-VKYWhNV3hFq71X9J-oia&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkc1-1.fna&oh=226d13400a31cd4d3c0034e95dc78638&oe=5E1BFC8C

4 Likes

https://www.travelfranceonline.com/la-targette-french-cemetery-neuville-saint-vaast/
Is the one I’ve visited, has graves for both ww1 and 2. It’s certainly not the only one.

7 Likes