Fanatical Bundle Blast 2020

you know when you tell yourself “i’m gonna stop buying games/bundles besides Monthly” :thinking:
… aaand then they sucker you right in by taking 50cents off :sweat_smile::unamused:

7 Likes

Well, they took away a couple of games too, I think those must have been the ones they couldn’t get restocked to fully bring back the bundle…

5 Likes

Codemasters Mixer Bundle

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/codemasters-mixer-bundle

Would anyone care to split this one with me? I only really want Damnation - it hasn’t been bundled since before Groupees started pushing mostly music packages.

Maelstrom and Argonauts is also interesting, but I can do without the racing games, Overlord and the Tycoon thingie.

5 Likes

I might. But you might have to take Dirt Rally and join @YQMaoski frolicking in the Swedish Snow.

6 Likes

… but I already owns it on Steam. O_o Thought most people did. Hm. Maybe it can be giveaway material then.

5 Likes

I didn’t exactly check to be fair.

5 Likes

All good. sigh My m and g keys are freaking out. >>

Frolicking in the Swedish Snow sounds fun - better the heat we get at times

5 Likes

My guess I am the snow frolicker because of my inability to finish a race or to stay on the road… :stuck_out_tongue:

But those snow levels really gave me a truly relieved sense that I didn’t go into this as a professional field.

6 Likes