Exciting Things In the Mail

7 Likes

Oh how exciting, you never really get letters anymore, I wonder who sent it.

8 Likes

I would be terrified if I had a personal letter in the mailbox to be honest :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I still write personal letters, I think it’s nice from time to time… If anyone can read my handwriting, that is…

10 Likes

Given your profession, is that even possible? That’s the criteria to qualify for the job in the first place, isn’t it?

Don’t you get disbarred or delicensed, if someone can read a full sentence?

EDIT: Lol, what am I even saying, asking stupid questions like that? Sorry.
We know it is.

9 Likes

I seem to have stopped getting those messages the day after I posted it here. I’m on to you.:male_detective:t4:

7 Likes

Perhaps Punkster took them up on those offers that are just too hard to resist…

@Punkster, sometimes I have trouble reading my own handwriting… :blush: by sometimes, I mean too often…

7 Likes

Wait, are you supposed to be able to read your own handwriting?? I always assumed I sent encrypted messages.

5 Likes

First off, @YQMaoski is a doctor?! And secondly, why do y’all know each other so well? Have you guys already planned ChronCon?!

7 Likes

No, I just play one on TV… lol…

J/k…

in any case, it’s definitely true that I have trouble reading my own handwriting often…

7 Likes

Oh no, @YQMaoski, man, I am so sorry. I have recklessly blown your cover.

We talk to each other on here. Nothing you can’t see already, mate. Except the giveaway stuff behind the scenes but that is mostly just covering what we are going to do.

It was cancelled after the last one, Gnuffi got too drunk and blew a fuse in Turret Pete’s electronics. Thankfully when he sobered up, he was able to get in there and fix the damage… He’s a gnome you see.

Delenn just spent the whole night flirting with some guy who shared their taste in fashion but her eyesight isn’t what it used to be and it turned out to be her own coat hanging in the corner. She said it was the best conversation she ever had with a bloke and I do not doubt it.

As for the rest of the news, well, it is NSFW, if you get me? IOW, I have not spent any time coming up those parts up yet… but I will, if you want?

Perhaps we should create a new one. You should come to the next one? It’ll be better than this^ one…

GUARANTEED!!

This is not a guarantee.

Picture Above: *Punkster Daydreaming of Friends
*Picture does not contain Punkster

9 Likes

I may have to order another tarp to keep @Punkster in tow…OR some Duct/Gorilla tape… :exploding_head:

6 Likes

I hear FlexTape™ does the job.

8 Likes

I want my 10 minutes and 29 secs back…NOW :sunglasses:

5 Likes

If I understand you correctly, you want more FlexTape™ amirite??

a sheepish sorry

7 Likes

Most of the time anyway, sometimes it’s just as much nonsense as one can get away with.

I find this highly amusing.

5 Likes

Here’s a trade of 10 minutes…

Since June 2018 you can now watch Babylon 5 on Amazon Prime in The US…Not sure about anywhere else.:heart_eyes: I have MY DVDS!!!

3 Likes

I was holding off from watching it, until it reached Prime, when I heard the news. Once it did, I was rather annoyed. They wanted a few quid per episode.

That’s not really what I had in mind for it being on Prime. I just went to check again when you posted that above, nope, they still want a fortune to stream it.

I’ll just keep waiting.

4 Likes

I think I just beat both @Truly and @Punkster with this h*cking mail I just received:

And guess what? It’s a scam, obviously.

In awe at the effort put into this crap, honestly. :exploding_head:

9 Likes

OH WOW! What a rip off!:rage:

4 Likes