Back to Today's Deal

Evil Bank Manager - 7/03/19 - $5.99

Today’s deal is Evil Bank Manager!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/896160/Evil_Bank_Manager/

Description:

CELEBS LOVE THE BANK

Man, don’t you just love it when a game’s title perfectly explains the premise without a bunch of extra fluff? That’s exactly what’s happening here with today’s game Evil Bank Manager, and at 50% off, why not buy it and witness such perfect synchronicity for yourself? And don’t worry, if you don’t believe us, there’s plenty of celebrity testimony out there to push you over the edge! Let’s find out what a few of them had to say!

“Listen, I’m not sure what I’m allowed to say or not after I spoiled like 3 Marvel movies, but this game’s been out since December, so I feel fairly comfortable standing here and doing a couple backflips for you at least. Now, I could tell you it had something to do with how I feel about that game you asked me about, but I’ve never really played it so that would be a lie.”
-Tom Holland, Actor

“I mean, the first thing I think of when I hear it is ‘Did you realize that my last name rhymes with the word banks?’ I haven’t really played any games since my son Colin was just a young kid, but now that he’s slowly morphing into me, I don’t really have enough time to play, lest he completely catches up and eats me alive. There can only be one Hanx in the end, you know? Toy Story 4 is in theaters now.”
-Tom Hanks, Actor

“Evil Bank Manager was actually the name of one of my albums before the label made me change it. I had this whole character figured out with a weird voice and a cool outfit I could use for pictures, but when I saw there was a game already, I changed it the name to IGOR. Yes, I debuted at number one, but if I did it with an album called Evil Bank Manager, I bet DJ Khalid would have shit himself.”
-Tyler The Creator, Rapper/Singer

The official trailer for Evil Bank Manager:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This is the lowest Evil Bank Manager has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous low was $6.99 on the best website in the world, Chrono.gg

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧**

Game title change? Looks really interesting.

Anyone have a reviewer on YouTube they’d recommend that has covered EBM?

Soooo… Basically: bank manager? :thinking:

twice as evil actually

I just looked around, can’t say I am familiar with any of the individuals who have covered it on YouTube. There are several let’s play and some reviews on there, so I am sure you can find one that’s of good quality.

I changed the name but I don’t know if the amounts are correct or not.

We’re biased, and he doesn’t specifically do reviews, but we love Skye Storme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B79j6-SvD0

The amounts are correct, I’m just a goofus and forgot to change it from Creepy to EBM

Generals & Rulers - 7/4/19 - $8.40