Epic Giveaways: Will Continue Through 2020!

Yo Into the Breach is very good, pick it up, it’s a fantastic strategy game. It gives you “perfect information” and you have to adjust your strategy to deal with that.

6 Likes

@YQMaoski I Didn’t know if you were going to update your topic or not…

Free Now till Dec 21 at 11:00 AM EST.

9 Likes

I am away from home, on a vacation this weekend, so I am going to be popping in and out very infrequently. Feel free to post as you see fit. I will update it when I can. :smiley:

8 Likes

Looks like superhot might be up tomorrow

7 Likes

Free Now till Dec 22 at 11:00 AM EST.

10 Likes

You are right on the ball there, thanks.

@PeteMcc, how did you manage to guess that? Or was it leaked somewhere?

9 Likes

Woke up late today and missed this one, heh. It’s fine, no idea what it was like anyway.

7 Likes

Glad about the super hot i missed out on it when twitch prime gave out stuff. (When i was thinking about gettin it). It looked good and i played that online version to test it.

7 Likes

simply by living in Egypt :joy:

regional pricing:

+$10 off with the coupon they just give u without u having to do anything, and every time i use the coupon (during the sale), they give u another one. I’ve used 2 so far and will use my third after the sales are over (it stays valid for 3 months or so)

there are lessons to be learned by Steam (one of which is regional pricing; how many ppl do you think are able to spend $60 on a game in these countries, percentage-wise? That’s just common sense.)

(I guess someone will accuse me of shilling for Epic quite soon here, but if Steam was to offer me the same deals, I’d be gushing over them here just the same as well. Any gamer will at the very least understand how excited I am with a deal like that. I don’t know how many years it will take for that game to go almost 80% off otherwise, if ever)

6 Likes

It seems the image for the next day’s game is a hint.

What would this one be?

8 Likes

I’m thinking Torchlight or Little Inferno. Looks like a match on fire to me.

7 Likes

Firewatch?

5 Likes

I don’t think Firewatch is on Epic.

6 Likes

So far, all of the free games weren’t yet on their store, I think. The real problem is this Valve bought Firewatch’s developer.

6 Likes

Based on the image they showed

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Epic Vs Steam and Regional Pricing

Free Now till Dec 23 at 11:00 AM EST.

11 Likes

Ah, my guess within a guess was right.

5 Likes

Gonna try to pull a @PeteMccLooks like Ape Out might be up tomorrow.

8 Likes

Thanks. Myself, I forgot how quickly these subjects escalate. T_T There were tons of post before mine too, I for one, apologize for clogging the main topic.

3 Likes