Epic Giveaways: Will Continue Through 2020!

I’m thinking Torchlight or Little Inferno. Looks like a match on fire to me.

7 Likes

Firewatch?

5 Likes

I don’t think Firewatch is on Epic.

6 Likes

So far, all of the free games weren’t yet on their store, I think. The real problem is this Valve bought Firewatch’s developer.

6 Likes

Based on the image they showed

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Epic Vs Steam and Regional Pricing

Free Now till Dec 23 at 11:00 AM EST.

11 Likes

Ah, my guess within a guess was right.

5 Likes

Gonna try to pull a @PeteMccLooks like Ape Out might be up tomorrow.

8 Likes

Thanks. Myself, I forgot how quickly these subjects escalate. T_T There were tons of post before mine too, I for one, apologize for clogging the main topic.

3 Likes

NBG. It happens… We all do it…It’s just the giveaways were getting lost in the discussion.

4 Likes

thank you :heart:.

Now then, Little Inferno is a game that I bought and played when it first came out on IOS, mostly because I loved the devs (they made World of Goo). It’s not a particularly deep game, but it does have a pretty decent message, and it’s fun enough for a play through. It can be finished relatively quickly I do believe, so I’d say it’s worth a try, especially for free.

4 Likes

Picked it up. The graphics are mega cute. Didn’t even try to install it on my sweet potato. Tired of being disappointed when I can’t… le sigh. Anyway, is it a short one?

4 Likes

Relatively. I don’t remember it taking longer than a day or two, and I think part of that was having timers on the objects for the story you had to wait on (they are framed in-game as being mail-order, so it worked within the story). I don’t remember there being a way to speed it up but there might have been.

4 Likes

Free Now till Dec 24 at 11:00 AM EST.

12 Likes

Anyone wants to take a crack at tomorrow’s freebie?

My guess is Journey. (or just wishful thinking?)

6 Likes

great game

5 Likes

That is the Mountain from Celeste, but they only just gave it away recently, so I am confused
I am about half way through it and stopped for some reason, great platformer but I gotta get back to it

11 Likes

ppl gonna be pissed about that if it’s a repeat

6 Likes

I guessed Journey becase Celeste would be a repeat too, and I thought it was too obvious… :rofl:

Although I suppose their hints aren’t exactly meant to be misleading or confusing so far.

Completely agree, and I am completely mesmerized by the speedruns I have seen.

Well, some people will also be happy to have another chance to claim it, if they missed the first time.

I actually am surprised that the freebies up until now have had 0 repeats.

And people complaining about free stuff, what’s new… haha…

8 Likes