Endless Space Collection Free on Humble Bundle

23 Likes

Key for anyone who wants it seems I to have it already.

06PX5-9LDFH-0M7T? ? = G

12 Likes

Thanks @Animosity, I didn’t have it yet.

11 Likes

You’re welcome. Enjoy!

9 Likes

NICEE! one of those games I always wanted to try out but wouldn’t pay for. cheers, kitty! :cat:

9 Likes

If anyone else wants it, just “ding”, lol. I already have it too.

PS: I don’t like dropping keys in open chat. Also, redemption is due within 6 days.

9 Likes

Already have it :thinking:

20?QP-AVT0V-W?8X?

? = 3

8 Likes

Ditto, I already have it as well, chime in if you want it :+1:

9 Likes

A lot of people already have this game. Remember that really broken website we had to sign up for to get this game a while ago. I completely forgot about it till I saw this.

5 Likes

I think I have it already so I’ll try and get a copy for someone here if they want it and can’t get it somehow. Just lemme know. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yea, a lot of people would already have it. ^ ^ The ones that would miss this is those not on Humble for some reason and even so, registering isn’t that much of a pain. It’s too bad to set such a short redemption life on it though.

4 Likes

I got it in January. I hope someone can enjoy this.

BH25P-QVHC8-K3WN?

?=Z

6 Likes

Thanks, @KittiBear, for the heads up :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thanks, GDB, easy clicks.:sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anyone have opinions on this one’s gameplay? Dungeon of the Endless is one of my all-time favorites, but I’m under the impression the Endless games are all quite different from each other, so keep putting off actually playing it.

4 Likes

Most of the 4x game play is great. The exploring, expansion and exploitation all very engaging and fun. Unfortunately the 4th X not as much.

The combat system is split up into 3 segments, long, medium and close range fighting. There’s also some sort of rock paper scissor card game mechanic where you have to pick a strategy for your fleet then wait for a minute while a combat scene plays out at each range stage. This makes combat slow and kind of boring, while you can skip most of the cinematics this still grinds the game to a halt.

7 Likes

spare key if anyone wants it ?2NZJ-KA?W8-EAIMI ? = D

The redemption deadline is September 19, 2019, 10:00:00 AM PDT. You have 4 days left!
Enjoy!

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: <3

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiley: Enjoy!

3 Likes