[ENDED][PSA] Dead by Daylight Giveaways Coming Soon!

And I’ve missed the Steelseries giveaway, heh. I got a busy week ahead so I’ll try my best to not miss the next one. :sweat:

5 Likes

@Norther I’m starting to think it’s just region locked for me, but thanks for trying to alert me. I gave up on it and went to do other things. SteelSeries doesn’t play with nice with me. Happens. Myrr.

5 Likes

Thank you @Animosity - I had been unable to get a key myself. Thanks!! :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:
(was working on landscape outside much of the day)

5 Likes

You’re welcome. I’m glad I was able to get you one. The site was pretty scuffed and the keys were going fast.

4 Likes

FYI: Steelseries twitter indicates that today’s DLC giveaway will be at 12pm CST (though I assume they mean CDT daylight-savings-time). :eyes: :zap:

3 Likes

And there was another giveaway today, and I missed it again. Once again it’d be great if someone had a spare key.

4 Likes

Got you covered, @carvalho20ptc. PM about to be sent.

@Danacscott, did you need a base game key, too, or were you just looking out for others?

6 Likes

Today’s Alienware DLC is open. About 3300 left.

https://www.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2153814/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-dlc-key-giveaway

5 Likes

Thank you very much! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

If you have a spare, I’m happy to to have it. Play with my scaredy cat friends, hopefully soon.

4 Likes

Squirrels play with cats? That is scary! :eyes: :drum:

5 Likes

On its way. Glad I could give back this time.

6 Likes

One more DLC, remembering that you can claim only one and nothing else.

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2153814/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-dlc-key-giveaway

5 Likes

Just saying, the GA from Steel series just ended for today and there’s few DLC’s remaining, unfortunately I didn’t catch the game

5 Likes

@Donluis524, did you got the base game? if not i have a key (i dont know where i got lol), the key is not from this giveaway and i dont know if the key still works, but you can try.

7 Likes

I could not get today’s DLC either. :eyes:

6 Likes

Sure

5 Likes

Yes, I know that feeling. :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Yeah it’s awful but @Mrx616 was very kind and send me one key

8 Likes

Thanks to @Mrx616 who gave me a DLC key. Very kind! :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

8 Likes